What is yoga for glowing skin?
Yoga not only gives you a strong and toned body but is a wonderful exercise for your skin too. Just like it does with other health aspects that you are seeking to improve, yoga for glowing skin lays an emphasis on the root cause of skin issues instead of giving a temporary fix.
But before we talk about how to do yoga for glowing skin, it is important to understand the causes of dull skin. These include:
- Poor circulation due to inactivity and lack of exercise.
- Improper cleansing routine.
- Excessive stress and anxiety.
- Regular use of makeup.
- Constant exposure to pollution that impacts your skin’s collagen and overstimulates the production of skin darkening pigments.
- Not consuming enough nutrients.
- Excessive sun exposure.
- Hormonal imbalances
All these underlying reasons cause your skin to lose its glow over a period. Here’s how you can know if your skin doesn’t have a healthy glow:
- It looks stretched
- Your skin looks dull devoid of any sheen
- It remains excessively oily or dry
- You see uneven patches of skin especially near the eyes and lips
Now you don’t have to worry about spending a bomb while experimenting with expensive products trying to change your skin. Being healthy from the inside reflects on your skin’s appearance. This is where face glow yoga comes in.
Yoga for glowing skin is a composite of specific exercises that aim to enhance the texture and appearance of your skin naturally.
Yoga for face glow works by improving the flow of blood, especially to your face and resulting in healthier skin.
What are 5 reasons you should do yoga for glowing skin?
Though there are endless benefits of doing face yoga for glowing skin, here’s a roundup of the 5 most important ones:
- Better circulation to your face: Poses of yoga for glowing skin, especially the inversion yoga poses send blood to your face. This helps release tension and improve lymphatic drainage leading to tightened and glowing skin. Better circulation of blood also means more nutrients for the skin.
- Yoga for face glow stimulates you into a better mood and a positive mindset. This happens because practising yoga helps reduce the production of cortisol, also known as the stress hormone. When your stress levels go down, it helps reduce stress-related inflammation that causes your skin to become dull.
- By reducing your stress and anxiety levels, face yoga for glowing skin improves your sleep patterns. When you sleep better and are rested, your skin appears healthier and more vibrant.
- Did you know that the signs of a sluggish digestive system show up on your skin in the form of dull and prematurely aged skin. Yoga for glowing skin is an excellent way to remove toxins from your body and prevent digestive problems such as constipation, bloat, and flatulence. When these problems clear up, you are rewarded with a healthy glow on your skin.
- Yoga for glowing skin involves several postures that require you to stretch your skin. In this, not just does your skin gets stretched but it also flushes your thyroid glands. This balances the hormones in your body, which in turn prevents and cures signs of premature ageing. Stretching also makes your skin look taut and healthy, giving it a healthy sheen.
Which are some of the best yoga asanas for glowing skin?
Here are some of the best poses of yoga for you to include in your home workout routine:
- Parivrtta Sukhasana (Simple Seated Twist): This is an excellent face glow yoga pose that helps relieve your digestion problems and reduces acne and discolouration.
- Sit on the floor in a cross-legged position.
- Place your right hand on the floor behind you and your left hand in front of your right knee.
- Exhale and gently twist your body to the right and look over your right shoulder.
- Hole the pose while you inhale and exhale.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose): Known as the best yoga for glowing face, this pose helps reduce oxidative stress by opening up your lungs. It lowers your cortisol levels and minimises the visible signs of ageing.
- Lie on your stomach with your legs stretched out to begin this pose of yoga for glowing skin.
- Keep your hand beneath your shoulders and press your thighs on the floor.
- Inhale and gently straighten your arms to lift your chest off the floor.
- Roll back your shoulders and elongate your neck till your feel a stretch.
- Hold the pose for 5-8 seconds and slowly come back to the starting position.
- Uttanasana (Forward Fold): Known as the best yoga for glowing skin, this pose improves the circulation to your face and helps reduce skin dullness.
- To start this pose of yoga for glowing skin, stand straight with your arms by your side.
- Inhale and lift your arms above your head.
- Exhale and release your arms in a swan dive while you bend your torso over your legs.
- You can put your hands on the shins, feet, or floor, depending on your comfort level.
- Hold the pose for 7-8 seconds and come back to the starting position.
- Tadasana (Mountain Pose): Though it appears simple, this is amongst the best yoga for glowing skin. It allows you to concentrate on your breathing that helps release toxins and clear out your skin.
- Stand straight with your heels slightly apart.
- Lift your arches slowly and press into the outer edges of your feet.
- Lift your knees upwards, activate your core muscles, and broaden your chest.
- Spread your hands towards the sky while taking slow breaths.
- Hold this position for 30-40 seconds and release.
Yoga for glowing skin has far-reaching benefits that not just give you an outward glow but also makes you happier and stress-free that, in the long run, keeps your skin youthful. Just remember to learn the best yoga for glowing face with and its proper techniques to gain all its benefits and prevent injures. You can take online yoga classes or engage an experienced yoga practitioner.
Top Search Terms For Yoga
Balasana | Bakasana | Mandukasana | Parvatasana | Vakrasana | Uttanasana | Padahastasana | Supta Vajrasana | Gomukhasana | Uttanpadasana | Dandasana | Mayurasana | Kurmasana | Vajrasana Benefits | Balayam Yoga | Garudasana Benefits | Makarasana Benefits | Prana Mudra |Yoni Mudra | Khechari Mudra | Vayu Mudra | Ashwini Mudra | Surya Mudra | Ardha Siddhasana | Akarna Dhanurasana | Salabhasana Benefits | Shanmukhi Mudra | Baddha Padmasana | Prithvi Mudra Benefits | Yoga for Flat Tummy | Types of Pranayama
Top Search Terms For Exercises
Butt Kicks | Cable Fly | Sumo Squats | Free Hand Exercise | Flat Dumbbell Press | Swimming Exercises | Exercise for Knock Knees | Push Pull Legs Workout | Hand Fat Loss Exercise | Archer Push Ups Benefits | Best Cardio for Belly Fat | Cat and Camel Exercise
Top Search Terms Fitness
How to do Chakrasana | Superman Exercise Benefits | Shambhavi Mahamudra steps | Vipassana Meditation Benefits | Standing Exercise for Belly Fat | Jumping Jacks for Weight Loss | Does Skipping increase Height | Easy Fitness Tips to Properly gain Muscle