Chickpea is of various kinds, and they are an annual legume that is high in protein content. It is one of the legumes cultivated since very early times, and the primary two types of chickpeas are the larger beige chickpea and a comparatively smaller brown chickpea. Chickpeas for weight loss recipes are known to a majority of the population owing to their nutritional contents. Many kinds of recipes and roasted chickpeas recipes hold a special place in most of the chef's menu. The main ingredient to make hummus is the chickpea, and it is widely used to make soups, stew, chana masala, curry, salads and other chickpea recipes. Chickpeas belong to the Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and Indian cuisine and India ranked first in chickpea production in 2018.Healthy chickpea recipes are used for weight loss and have many health benefits. They are rich in iron, zinc, phosphorus and B vitamins with incredible amounts of fibre. Chickpeas help in controlling blood sugar as the starch in them will be digested slowly. Let us discuss healthy chickpea dishes so that one can try at home and enjoy them.
This is a healthy, boiled chickpeas recipe that is very simple and done in a concise duration.
• Take Bengal gram variety of chickpeas and boil it with water in a pressure cooker until it is well cooked.
• Take a bowl and pour in 3 tablespoons of extra virgin oil with lemon juice and few pressed or minced garlic cloves. Drop a half teaspoon of sea salt with black pepper powder.
• Toss them well either in a mason jar or shake it all together.
• Cut red onions into thin lengthwise pieces and slice the avocado into small pieces.
• Cut cherry tomatoes into halves.
• Take English cucumbers and cut them in half. Then slice it and combine them with the cherry tomatoes, sliced onions, avocado and boiled chickpeas after draining them from all the excess water.
• Garnish the salad with crushed and finely chopped cilantro leaves.
• Dice feta cheese and incorporate it into the salad and serve these healthy recipes hot for best taste.
• And this is the best chickpea salad for weight loss.
The initial ingredients required for these healthy chickpea recipes are tahini, cold water, olive oil, cumin, salt, garlic and lemon.
• Make a puree from the above seven ingredients.
• Boil the chickpeas in water for some time in a pressure cooker. Drain the excess water and then add to the puree.
• Blend it for some time in a food processor until the hummus becomes nice and smooth.
• Taste it and season it with extra salt and spices as per requirement.
• Garnish with toppings of one's choice and serve these chickpea recipes with a suitable dish.
This is one of the tasty chickpea dishes that is not the main dish and can be consumed with most North Indian main dishes.
• Prepare a spice powder by dry roasting coriander seeds, cumin, pepper, fennel, fenugreek, cloves, cardamom, red chilli, turmeric, pomegranate powder, mango powder and asafoetida. Then blend them until it becomes a powder.
• Cook the chana in water and pressure cook it for some time.
• Take a Kadai and add oil with a bay leaf to it. Add sliced onions, ginger, garlic paste and few red chillies to it. Saut it well until the onions turn golden brown.
• Add the prepared spice powder to the above and wait until a pleasant aroma arises.
• Then add sliced tomatoes and saut them well till it turns mushy and soft.
• Once the oil starts to separate, add the cooked channa to it with salt. Cover the Kadai and simmer it for 15 minutes.
• Drop in the finely chopped coriander leaves at this stage and mix it with the gravy. Serve these chickpea recipes with roti or bhatura.
These are yummy chickpea recipes that can be made easily almost by everyone.
• Bring a pot to boil with salted water and drop spaghetti in it for a few minutes.
• Then drain the spaghetti and keep it aside for future use.
• Boil chickpeas in water and place them after draining the excess water in a bowl.
• Take a pan and add olive oil to it. Saut minced garlic until a good fragrance arises.
• Add chilli flakes and then drop in small pieces of tomatoes to it.
• Once the tomato turns out to be soft and mushy, drop the chickpeas with some tomato puree and salt.
• Add the cooked pasta to the mixture and alter the consistency of the sauce if required with some water.
• Garnish with parmesan cheese and serve these chickpea recipes hot with bread to enhance the taste.
These are vegan chickpea recipes and are an excellent option for burgers and summer snacks.
• The first step is to mash chickpeas either with a manual masher or a food processor.
• It is then combined with finely sliced red pepper, green onion, shredded carrot, olive oil, water, breadcrumbs and seasoning if required.
• Then take gluten flour and mix it well with the above mixture.
• Keep kneading the contents for at least 3 minutes.
• The main idea of using gluten flour is to bind the contents without egg.
• Create patties and saut them in olive oil over low heat until both the sides of the patty turn brown.
• Make sure the contents are cooked well. One can use it further for making other dishes that involve the usage of patties.
• These chickpea recipes play a significant role in enhancing the overall taste of a dish.
These chickpea recipes go well with puri, roti, naan, chapati, bhatura, etc.
• Soak the chickpeas overnight and discard the water.
• Rinse it well and pressure cook it with sufficient water until it becomes well cooked and soft.
• Take a pan and saut sliced onions in oil.
• When they turn golden and translucent, drop in ginger garlic paste.
• Once a fresh aroma arises, add small tomatoes pieces and fry until they become mushy and soft.
• To the above, add turmeric and red chilli powder.
• Once the raw smell leaves, cool it and blend it into a coarse paste.
• Take another fresh Kadai and add spices like bay leaf, cardamom, cloves and cinnamon.
• Saut them in oil for some time.
• Drop-in finely chopped onions and saut them until they become transparent and golden.
• Further, add garam masala and coriander powder. Keep cooking until oil starts oozing out through the sides.
• Incorporate the cooked chickpeas and add more water if required.
• Mix them all well and simmer for 5 minutes until a gravy consistency reaches.
• Alter the flavour of the gravy with salt and garam masala. Finally, add mango powder and crushed kasthuri methi.
• Garnish the dish with chopped coriander leaves and serve these chickpea recipes with rice or roti.
The TakeawayChickpeas are the best source of vitamins, minerals and offer various health benefits like improving digestion and aiding weight management. It is also used to combat the risk of several diseases, and chickpeas are the best replacement for vegans and vegetarians by providing all the essential protein. Most importantly, this is a ubiquitous ingredient that is highly affordable and available at almost all retail stores. They are also very delicious and are worthy of, including in one's daily diet by providing all the health benefits.
Top Search Terms For Yoga
Shambhavi | Gyan Mudra | Parvathasana | Vakra Asana | Ashwini Yoga | Mayur Aasan | Yoga Spiritual Benefits | Bow Yoga Pose | Digestion Mudra | About Bakasana | Nidra Meditation | Yoga To Lose Belly Fat | About Garudasana | Apana Vayu Mudra | How To Do Pran Mudra | How To Do Khechari Mudra | Yoga For Regular Periods | Dandasana Procedure | Benefits Of Padahastasana | Akarna Dhanurasana Meaning | Benefit Of Gomukhasana | Types Of Pranayama And Benefits
Top Search Terms For Exercises
Berbell Curl | Wing Exercise | Cable Fly Top | Jawline Exercises | Dumbell Pullover | How To Crunches | Cobra Lift Exercise | Standing Arnold Press | Kickback Exercise Legs | Bridges Exercise Benefits | Side Oblique Crunches | Inner Thigh Fat Workout | Benefits Of Barbell Shrugs | Forearm Workout At Home | Barbell Landmine Shoulder Press | Good Swimming Exercises For Abs | Lower Chest Workouts For Men
Top Search Terms Fitness
Dark Circles Cause | Trapezitis Treatment | How To Split Your Legs | Height Increase Exercise At Home | Balasana And Shashankasana | Does Skipping Increase Height | Balayam Results In How Many Days | Baddha Padmasana Steps And Benefits | Best Chest Back Superset Workout | Which Yoga Is Best To Control Anger | Uttanpadasana Benefits In English | 5 Frozen Shoulder Exercises For Quick Relief