Brinjal is also known as baingan in Hindi and as eggplants in English. They are available in various shapes, sizes and colours. It is primarily purple with a spongy texture and is an absorbent fruit mainly used in many cuisines. The other colour varieties are available with all the baingan recipes white, green, black, dark purple, and light purple. It is a vegetable that used to be consumed as a dish and its skin and seeds.Brinjal recipes are not very nutritious but are widely used in various dishes to impart their flavour and taste. There are many brinjal recipes available widely on the net for everyone to try at home and enjoy. Besides, all the above brinjal recipes impart a bitter taste, and to reduce the bitterness; it is required to slice and sprinkle salt evenly all over by mixing them well in prior.
- Take a broad bottom pan and heat oil in it.
- Once the oil heats up, add and saut all the spices and add sliced onions until they turn brown.
- In this small brinjal recipe, stir in the spice powder and add diced potato or aloo with a bit of salt on a low flame.
- Cover the pan and cook with some amount of water so that the aloo gets well cooked.
- Then add slices of tomato along with small brinjal or baingan.
- Add salt as required and combine the ingredients all together well.
- Cover it again and in all baingan recipes, perform this step so that the brinjal becomes well cooked. It gets cooked better when covered, and this also prevents the charring of the vegetable.
- Finally, garnish this small brinjal recipe with coriander leaves that are finely chopped. Serve this best brinjal recipe hot with Rotis to taste good.
- First, rinse the brinjals well and pat dry to make this famous brinjal vegetable recipe. Then brush them with a small amount of oil all over.
- Slit them with a knife and insert one large clove of garlic in one of the slits.
- In this long brinjal recipe then place the eggplant on heat and roast it by turning it from side to side. Perform this until it gets completely roasted.
- Wrap it in aluminium foil to aid the cooling process and prevent the brinjals from getting overcooked.
- Once it cools, remove the skin and also chop the roasted garlic.
- Mash the brinjal with the help of a fork or a potato masher and leave it aside.
- Then heat oil in a pan and add oil to it. Drop in the chopped garlic along with ginger and green chilli. This chopped garlic is fresh and not the ones we have roasted for later use.
- Once they start to change colour, stir in diced onions and saut them together for a few minutes.
- Once the onions turn translucent, add chopped tomatoes and mix them. The tomatoes will take a few minutes to turn mushy and start oozing out tomato puree.
- Then add the mashed and roasted brinjal to the above mixture along with the chopped roasted garlic.
- Mix them all and add red chilli powder along with coriander powder and salt. Cook them for another five minutes on medium heat and keep stirring until they get well coated and blended.
- Then add finely chopped cilantro to garnish the dish and mix well.
- Serve brinjal dry recipe hot to taste better.
All the baingan recipes are delicious and can be served with various dishes like chapati, roti, naan, rice, etc. Brinjal recipes are always a good source of dietary fibre, manganese, copper, potassium, phytonutrients and vitamins. And most importantly, the brinjal recipes are seen to prevent cancer, improve heart and bone health, aid digestion, prevent anaemia, and increase brain functioning. Therefore, owing to its benefits, it is essential to include specific or various brinjal recipes in our diet now and then.
Top Search Terms For Yoga
Eagle Pose | Vayu Mudra | Dandasana | Dhanurasana | Padahastasana | Peacock Asana | Bakasana Benefits | About Balasana | Baddha Meaning | Apan Vayu Mudra | Yoga To Reduce Belly | Shambhavi Mahamudra | Akarna Dhanurasan | Ashwini Mudra Benefits | Khechari Mudra Benefits | Pranayama Yoga Steps | Prana Mudra Benefits | Balayam Benefits For Hair | Benefits Of Gyan Mudra | Single Leg Raise Yoga | Benefits Of Yoga Nidra | Benefits Of Parvatasana | Anger Management Yoga
Top Search Terms For Exercises
Barbel Curls | Back Workouts | Cable Chest Fly | Jawline Exercises | Forearm Excersizes | Chest Pullover Cable | Exercises For Wings | Barbell Front Shrug | Chest Workout For Men | Crunches For Beginners | Landmine Bar Exercises | Back Kick Exercise Benefits | Frozen Shoulder Stretches | Best Inner Thigh Exercises | Can Skipping Increase Height | Arnold Press Muscles Worked
Top Search Terms Fitness
Trapezitis Symptoms | How To Do Box Splits | Benefits Of The Bridge Exercise | Kneeling Cable Oblique Crunch | 4 Benefits Of Gomukhasana | Chit Shakti Meditation Benefits | Does Yoga Regulate Periods | Dark Circles Insulin Resistance | Good Swimming Exercises For Abs | Height Increase Exercise At Home | Bhujangasan Is Good For Improving | Vakrasana Procedure Benefits And Contraindications