Exercises For Piles Treatment: Do They Work?
Many people suffer from haemorrhoids or piles at least once in their life. For some, this condition goes away after a while but for others, the problems stay and reduce the quality of their life. This is where exercise for piles comes in.
Most people are not sure whether they can do exercises for piles treatment or not. They question if any piles relief exercise really works? The answer to their question is that yes, you can do an exercise for piles problem.
In fact, there are various types of exercises to cure piles. If you think that weakening of your pelvic muscles is causing your problem, you can do kegel exercise for piles or pelvic floor exercises for piles. If any other reason is causing your problem, you can do yoga exercises for piles.
In this article, we are going to talk about different types of yoga asanas and exercises to cure piles. If you want to know more about piles treatment exercise, keep reading.
How Does A Piles Relief Exercise Work?
There are many ways through which an exercise for piles work. Firstly, it depends on the type of exercise you are doing. For example, if you are doing home exercises that work on your stomach and intestines, then chances are that the exercise for hemorrhoids is treating your constipation firstly. Still, there are some general ways through which almost all piles reducing exercises work. Here is the list of ways an exercise for piles cure can work:
- An exercise for hemorrhoids can cure diarrhoea and reduce your haemorrhoids symptoms.
- The pelvic floor exercises for piles strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and treat pelvic floor dysfunction (PFD), which often becomes the reason for piles.
- Yoga exercises for piles can make your stools pass easily and reduce the straining.
- Kegel exercise for hemorrhoids can offer support for internal haemorrhoids and also stop existing haemorrhoids from protruding outside.
Benefits Of Practicing Yoga Exercises For Hemorrhoids
Here is a list of some benefits that you get by practising exercise for piles problem regularly:
- A kegel exercise for piles will make your pelvic muscles strong and treat pelvic floor dysfunction (PFD) and its symptoms like the impaired relaxation of the pelvic floor.
- You can do an exercise for piles pain. If the pain is caused by any problem during the passage of stools through the guts, the exercise to reduce piles will ensure a frictionless passage.
- Many exercises to avoid hemorrhoids can reduce the internal inflammation and redness in the anus by increasing the blood flow there.
- You can exercise to cure piles permanently as many exercises can treat your inability to control bowel movements.
The Best Exercises To Reduce Piles
You might have to try a number of exercises to check which exercise for piles gives you results. Here is a list of some exercises that you can practice to treat your problem:
1. Pelvic floor contraction
This is a very well-known kegel exercise for hemorrhoids. It can make your pelvic floor muscles strong which leads to easy passage of stool. Along with that, pelvic floor contraction can also prevent straining during stool passage and relax the anal sphincter. Here is a step-by-step guide that will help you practice hanging leg raises:
- Lie down on your back, contract anal muscles as if you are trying to stop the gas pass.
- Hold the anal muscles for about five seconds and then take a rest of 10 seconds.
- Repeat pelvic floor contraction five times.
2. Deep breathing
This is another exercise for piles that can alleviate pelvic floor muscle tension. Here is a step-by-step guide that will help you practice deep breathing:
- Sit straight, place your hands on your body, anywhere between your waist and the rib cage.
- Breathe in, fill your abdomen and let the belly expand.
- Pull your navel towards the back while you breathe out.
- Continue taking deep breaths for about 5 minutes.
3. Child’s Pose (Balasana)
This exercise for piles patient is famous for its multiple benefits. It can treat constipation, aid digestion, and massage your internal organs. Here is a step-by-step guide that will help you practice Child’s Pose:
- Sit down on a yoga mat in a way that your hips come on your heels.
- Lean forward and touch your nose to the ground.
- Stretch your arms in front of your body and stay in this position for about five minutes.
Precautions And Safety Points
There are certain precautions and safety points you should keep in mind so that you can do piles reducing exercises safely:
- If you feel sharp pain while practising piles treatment exercise, you should stop the exercise immediately and consult a doctor. The doctor will tell whether the pain was caused by the exercise for piles or some other problem.
- Do not perform any exercise for piles cure without consulting a medical practitioner if you are pregnant.
- If the exercise for piles pain does not show results and the pain remains the same, you should consult a doctor.
Tips And Best Practices
Here is a list of a few tips and best practices that will help you get the best out of yoga exercises for hemorrhoids:
- You will get the benefits of exercise to cure piles permanently only if you follow your workout routine religiously. If the root cause of the piles is not treated, the problem might surface again after some time.
- There is no single best exercise for piles. Hence, you might have to try various exercises to avoid hemorrhoids.
- Take medications along with exercises and yoga for piles to treat your problem at the earliest.
An exercise for piles patient can become a boon if it treats the problem. There is no single best exercise for piles but a number of exercises that treat various problems. Since these exercises are quite easy to perform, you can try various exercises to see which exercise for piles works the best for you.
Top Search Terms For Yoga
Balasana | Parvatasana | Mayoorasanam | Pranayama Types | Shambhavi Mudra | Ashwini Mudra Steps | Bakasana Information | Dandasana Meaning | Uttanpadasana Benefits | Reclined Eagle Pose | What Is Padahastasana | Balayam Mudra Benefits | Precautions Of Vakrasana | How To Perform Yoga Nidra | Best Mudra For Depression | Benefits Of Prana Mudra | Spiritual Benefits Of Yoga | How To Do Dhanurasana | Yoga Workout For Belly Fat | Baddha Padmasana Information | Benefits Of Khechari Mudra | Apan Vayu Mudra For Anxiety
Top Search Terms For Exercises
Swimming | Bb Shrugs | Side Crunches | Glutes Kickbacks | Forearm Workout | Inner Thigh Exercises | Cable Fly High To Low | Frozen Shoulder Stretches | Jaw Exercises For Jawline | Barbell Curl Benefits | Exercises To Get Wings | Bridge Workout Benefits | Arnold Press Which Muscles | Landmine Press At Home | Lower Chest Workout Men | Easy Exercises To Increase Height | Dumbbell Pullover Muscle Worked | Best Chest And Back Workout
Top Search Terms Fitness
Trapezitis Meaning | Yoga For Irregular Periods | How To Do The Box Splits | How To Reduce Anger By Yoga | Advantages Of Gomukhasana | Akarna Dhanurasana Benefits | Best Mudra For Stomach Problems | Bhujangasana Is Good For Improving | How Many Crunches For Beginners | Does Rope Skipping Increase Height | Insulin Resistance Dark Circles Under Eyes