Becoming a mom is a super-incredible experience. You get to hold a little bundle of joy and experience love like never before. But this journey into motherhood also comes with some side effects or in this case, belly fat.After delivery, your belly does not regain its old shape and tightness right away. Moreover, the post-delivery hormonal changes also affect your body shape a bit. These things take time to vanish. That being said, you can always accelerate the process of belly fat. All you need to do is find the best way to lose belly fat and follow it diligently.And in case you are already searching for the fastest way to lose belly fat, you have reached the right spot. We have gathered not one but three ways to trim the extra fat around your waist. Keep reading and then you can pick your personal best way to lose belly fat!
Get back in shape with workouts
Exercises are a great way to shed those extra kgs and give yourself a slim and lean body. There are plenty of upper and lower stomach workouts new moms can try regularly. We have scooped out a few of them. Take a look:
Best Belly Fat Workouts For New Moms
Try this simple workout for about 20-30 minutes five days a week. You can also just walk along with your baby and enjoy quality time while burning fat.
This is a famous belly fat burning exercises. Stay in this position as long as you can and gradually increase the duration.
For these exercises, you just need to stretch your body sideways for about 10-15 minutes. This is also a good warm-up exercises.
Leg raise also helps in strengthening legs and stomach muscles. Do at least 20 sets a day.
Usually included in the lower stomach workouts, floor sit-ups can be easily done at home. Just make sure you perform the exercise slowly and do not rush.
Another easy exercise you can do while lying down. This can lose the extra fat calves, thighs as well. So, you don't just get rid of belly fat but also get toned legs.
Doing a regular workout is the fastest way to lose belly fat. You can also try yoga to reduce belly fat. Working out will not just get you back in fitness but also support your mental health. This is equally important after delivery.
If you think that exercising is the only best way to lose belly fat, you are wrong. No matter how intense or effective an exercise is, if it is not complemented with the right diet, you will not get the desired results. Thus, make sure you also give enough attention to a diet to reduce belly fat effectively. To help you, we have jotted down a few foods to lose belly fat after delivery:
- Fiber-rich foods: Spinach, almonds, bananas, beans, carrots
- Protein-rich foods: Eggs, lean meats, nuts, fish, dairy
- Healthy snacks: Dried fruits, Greek yogurt, string cheese, vegetables, and hummus
Wait! We also have a list of food to avoid:
- Highly processed foods like chips, cookies, candies, processed cheeses, etc.,
- Foods with added sugar and refined carbs like white flour, sugar drinks, cakes, fruit juices, pastries, etc.,
Other than this, you can also consult your gynecologist or talk to a dietician. They can help in providing you with the best diet to reduce belly fat.
Don't just eat foods to lose belly fat. Make sure you also stay hydrated. Many studies have shown that drinking enough water aids in losing weight. It does so by making you feel fuller and by boosting your body's metabolism. Both these result in lower calorie consumption and higher calorie burn. The result? Fat loss!Also since you will be breastfeeding, staying hydrated becomes much more important. It will replace the lost fluid and also keep you healthy.
Extra Tips To Reduce Belly Fat
The tips to lose belly fat do not end. There are numerous ways to burn calories that you will find it difficult to give one the title of being the best way to lose belly fat. Take a look at some of the tips and note them down:
- Breastfeeding: Yes, you read it right. This is a natural way to burn some calories while your baby is getting all the nutrition.
- Exercise Slowly: Since your body has just been through a major transformation, do not push its limit. Start with baby steps and then gradually intensify your workouts. Do not tire yourself in the beginning.
- The Meal Frequency: To make sure you do not overload yourself with food, plan a diet with frequent meals. Also, keep the portions smaller so that you eat only the calories that are required.
- Try Home Remedies: Along with a healthy diet, home remedies can also help in reducing belly fat. Some people think that the best way to lose belly fat is to try these remedies. Some of the popular ones are; drinking warm water with lime and honey, green tea, chewing garlic in the morning, drinking cinnamon water, bottle guard juice, and so on.
- Get Sleep: With the baby coming into your life, your sleep schedule is probably going to be messed up. This, again, impacts your body weight and adds extra kgs. So, plan a sleep schedule that matches your responsibility.
Done reading? Then it is time to start the best way to lose belly fat. We know that taking care of the baby can be quite hectic but do not forget that your health matters too. If you do not feel good, there are low chances that you will be able to take care of the baby properly. So, stop setting these goals for yourself soon and you will be only on your road to recovery soon!
Top Search Terms For Yoga
Hal Aasan | Frog Pose | Surya Ravi Mudra | Benefits Of Balayam Yoga | Benefits Of Vipassana | Benefits Of Scorpion Pose |Padmasana Pose | Benefits Of Uttanasana | Vajrasana Benefits | Shambhavi Mudra Steps | Benefits Of Ashwini Mudra | Types Of Pranayama | Benefits Of Yoni Mudra | Prithvi Mudra Benefits For Hair | Mudra For Digestion | Yoga Parvatasana | Bakasana Benefits | Khechari Mudra Powers | Padahastasana Meaning | Vakrasana Precautions | Mayurasana Step By Step | Dandasana Steps And Benefits | Child Pose | Makarasana Yoga Pose | Yoga Nidra For Anxiety | Yoga To Reduce Anger | Bhujangasana Benefits | Yoga Mudrasana Meaning
Top Search Terms For Exercises
Air Squat Form | Superman Workout | Sumo Dl | Benefit Of Side Plank | Benefits Of Skipping Rope For Height | Chiseled Muscles | How To Do Dragon Flags | Kickback Exercise | Box Jump Exercise Benefits | Lunges Benefits | Wipers Exercise | Exercises To Increase Creativity | Archer Push Ups Benefits
Top Search Terms For Fitness
Increase Blood Flow To Brain Yoga | Yoga Positions For Weight Loss | Kriya Yoga For Beginners | Dumbbell Workout For Weight Loss | Meditation Mantra In Hindi | Contradiction Of Gomukhasana | Apan Vayu Mudra Blood Pressure | Hrithik Roshan Workout | How To Do Prana Mudra | Anxiety Mudra