Who will not love the main meal of the day taken in the late evening hours with chicken recipes? Dinner ruts are our significant setbacks. And everyone's a winner with these simple chicken recipes. Chicken recipes never fail to tempt, and therefore, there is a list of the best chicken recipes below that you can try at home. Below are some easy chicken recipes that will also fit into your budget. With the most renowned chicken recipes tasty and mouthwatering, we can all satisfy our hunger and combat stress levels. Food is a stress buster, and chicken recipes play a significant role in it.Â Some of the chicken dinner ideas are:
- Tandoori Chicken
- Butter Chicken
- Roast Chicken
- Chicken Hakka Noodles
These are easy chicken recipes, and hence anyone can try them at home to create exciting and tasty chicken recipes for dinner. Let us elaborate on two of the chicken recipes for dinner in detail.
Chicken Curry Noodle Bowl
This is the best recipe for chicken that makes use of various ingredients. These chicken recipes are made as follows:
Chicken Noodle Preparation:
- These chicken recipes are made by first taking julienne chicken and adding minced red chilli, light soya, salt, pepper, chopped ginger, and garlic. Please leave it to marinate for a few hours.
- SautÃ© the marinated chicken until it turns brown in a pan with oil.
- Boil water in a big pan and add noodles into it with salt. Cook for some time until the noodles get done completely. Then drain water and toss in a bowl with oil.
- Take another pan and heat oil. Add fresh red chilli, onions, minced ginger-garlic, julienne carrot, bok choy, haricot beans, salt, pepper, curry powder, diced tomato, and yellow, red & green bell pepper. SautÃ© them all together.
- Add the boiled noodles and fried chicken with the above contents and mix it well. Garnish with spring onions. These simple chicken recipes are interesting to attempt at home.
- Take a heavy-bottomed vessel and bring water to boil with salt.Â
- Add sweet potato along with its skin. Once they become tender, remove the skin and dice it.
- Blend the diced sweet potatoes with water and make a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and add minced garlic with ginger, celery, onions, tomato sauce, curry powder, red chilli paste, dark soya sauce, minced green chilli, and salt.Â
- SautÃ© it for some time and then add in some water. Bring it to a boil.
- Then add the sweet potato paste so that it forms a thick gravy. Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
How to make Julienne Omelet?
- Take three eggs. Add the whole of one egg into a bowl, and then only the whites from the other two eggs are beaten together.
- Keep beating until it turns fluffy, and leave it aside.
- Then add the beaten egg to a pan with some oil in it. Cook them on both sides and then cut into strips. This is the final step of making these chicken recipes.
Take a bowl and pour the curry into it. These chicken recipes are then made by adding the fried noodles with chicken on top of it. Finally, garnish these chicken recipes for dinner with a julienne omelette, coriander leaves, and cherry tomato. Unlike tandoori chicken and butter chicken, these simple chicken recipes require more preparation time but are finally worth making.
Asian Chicken Curry & Rice
These chicken recipes are made with quite a higher number of ingredients when compared to others. These chicken recipes are made simpler and are mentioned stepwise as follows.
Asian Chicken Curry:
- These chicken recipes are started by taking water in a heavy-bottomed vessel, drop-in diced green zucchini, broccoli, mushrooms, carrot, beans, and baby corn. Blanch them and place them aside.
- Take a pan and add coconut milk powder, with coriander stem and curry powder. SautÃ© them well for some time.
- Add water and bring it to a boil. Simmer the contents for 5 minutes and then strain the milk and keep it aside for future use.
- Take oil in another pan and add sliced garlic to it. SautÃ© until it turns golden in colour. Drop some diced onions, and then wait until they turn translucent.
- Further add curry leaves, minced ginger, turmeric powder, and curry powder.
- Once a good fragrance arises, remove them from heat and add the strained coconut milk with some soy sauce. Allow it to boil and then simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add blanched vegetables with chicken pieces, red pepper, salt, sliced red chilli, golden garlic, and simmer the curry for some time.
- Garnish with red chilli, spring onions, lemon juice, peanut crusts, and coriander leaves.
- Soak brown rice in a bowl with water for 45 minutes.
- Then boil the rice with water and salt. Once it becomes soft, strain the rice.
- Take a pan with oil. Heat the oil and add chopped carrot and haricot beans.
- SautÃ© them well and then add rice to it.
- Sprinkle some water and keep sauteing.
- Toss the rice with salt, pepper, spring onions and leave it aside.
Asian Cucumber Salad:
- Take a bowl and add cucumber slices with red pepper, onions, and salt.Â
- Allow it to sweat for thirty minutes.
- Then squeeze out the water and toss them with honey, sesame oil, and seeds.
- Leave it aside in a serving bowl. This is the final step of making these chicken recipes.
Finally, serve these tastychicken recipes for dinner by taking the Asian chicken curry in a bowl with the brown rice and Asian cucumber salad. This is another dish, unlike tandoori chicken and butter chicken, that is quite a lengthy procedure to make but is one of the best chicken recipes.
Cooking is all about people and their preference for taste and flavour. Food has the power to bring everyone together, and therefore with the chicken recipestasty and yummy in the tummy, one can forgive anybody, even one's relatives and enemies. Hence, Chicken recipes are always better when eaten for dinner that creates fondest memories around the table.