Desserts are sweet recipes that are consumed to conclude a meal. Desserts are cakes, ice creams, pastries, puddings, pies, cookies, elatins, pies, etc. Sugar-rich foods are all categorized under types of desserts. Desserts usually contain high amounts of sugar and fats and contribute to high calories resulting in weight gain. There are various other easy desserts as well that one can make at home. Such desserts are discussed below.
The ingredients required to make this dessert food are dark chocolate, refined oil, jaggery powder, biscuits, salt, banana, and coconut milk. Stepwise instruction to make these desserts are:
- Take 2 cups of coconut milk and combine them with one-fourth cup of jaggery powder and a pinch of salt in a saucepan.
- On medium flame, bring the contents to boil.
- Simmer them in low flame once they boil for about 20 minutes and keep stirring continuously.
- Once the sauce turns dark amber and thickens, please remove it from the flame and allow it to cool. The consistency to check for at this stage is when the sauce starts to stick to the stirring spoon.
- Take 30 grams of crushed unsalted biscuits and leave them aside for future use.
- Slice the bananas into thin round slices and place them in a bowl separately.
- Chop the dark chocolates into small chunks.
- Take a serving mug or bowl and add the first layer with the crushed biscuits.
- Then top it with a layer of sauce. Add the sliced bananas over the sauce layer.
- Sprinkle the chunks of chocolate on the bananas and finally drizzle a teaspoon of coconut milk.
- Repeat all these layers one more time for these dessert recipes.
- Complete the dish with more coconut milk drizzled on top with dark chocolate chunks.
- Refrigerate these desserts.
- Always serve these sweet recipes cold.
As its name suggests, the ingredients required for this dessert food is 250 grams of chocolate chips and 4 large eggs. Stepwise instruction to make these desserts are:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
- Take the chocolate chips in a bowl and melt them entirely by the double boiling method.
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites and whisk the whites with the help of an electric mixer.
- Run the yolk with the mixer's help in a separate bowl for just a minute to form an excellent soft peak form.
- Once it turns frothy, leave it aside for future use.
- Now add the egg yolks to the bowl of melted chocolate and keep stirring to combine well.
- Then fold the frothy white of the egg into the above mixture in batches and blend them with a spatula.
- Pour this prepared batter into a cake pan that is adequately greased and smooth the top.
- Bake the cake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Once the cake is made, allow it to cool and invert it onto a serving plate.
- Dust these sweet recipes with powdered sugar.
- Serve these types of desserts with fruits or ice cream to taste yummy.
The ingredients used to make the above dessert food are 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa, half a sugar substitute, 2 cups of heavy whipping cream, one and three fourth cups of evaporated milk, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Stepwise instruction to make these desserts are:
- Take a mixing bowl and whisk together the sugar substitute and the unsweetened cocoa. Leave it aside.
- Take another mixing bowl and blend the evaporated milk and whipping cream.
- Add the cocoa mixture to the above milk content bowl and drop in the vanilla extract.
- Mix it with the electric mixer on low speed initially and then increase the speed. Keep mixing for 5 minutes until the contents reach a peak form.
- Stir mixed contents well and then transfer to a freezer-safe container.
- Freeze it for 8 hours or overnight.
- Always serve these sweet recipes cold in a presentable serving bowl.
- These are tasty desserts that are also health-wise not harmful, as they have fewer amounts of sugar and calories.
The ingredients required to make these healthy desserts are pitted dates, peanut butter, vanilla extract, salt, ground oats, roasted peanuts, and dark, finely chopped chocolates. Stepwise instruction to make these desserts are:
- Take dates in a bowl and add boiling water to it. Leave it aside for 20 minutes.
- Drain the warm dates and add in peanut butter, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Blend them well in a blender until a smooth and thick caramel is obtained.
- Add the ground oats to the caramel and knead it well until it forms a nice dough.
- Spread the mixture evenly and layer it with caramel.
- Scatter peanuts all over and then place the mixture in a freezer for 2 hours.
- Once it becomes cold and firm, slice them into equal-sized bars.
- Melt the chocolate by the double boiling method and dip each bar in it.
- Sprinkle all the chocolate-coated bars with coarse salt.
- Place these easy sweet recipes in the freezer again for 30 minutes.
- Always have these dessert recipes in the refrigerator to last for weeks.
The 3 ingredients needed to make these easy desserts are heavy whipping cream, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar. Stepwise instruction to make these desserts are:
- Take the whipping cream in a bowl and whip it until it turns frothy and thick.
- Add the powdered sugar and cocoa powder to the cream and keep mixing until it reaches a soft peak.
- Add in almond extract if required to the above mixture, and this is optional.
- Spoon these easy sweet recipes into a piping bag with a piping tip and pip them into serving bowls.
- Refrigerate these quick desserts and serve.
Benefits of Desserts
The few advantages of desserts are:
- Tasty desserts lift the mood.
- Homemade desserts with no added emulsifiers and preservatives will lower blood pressure.
- Easy desserts will help you enjoy life by creating the right mindset.
- Homemade desserts help to prevent stroke.
- Quick desserts will make a good breakfast by saving time and energy.
- Tasty desserts will inculcate the habit of sharing and caring amongst friends and relatives.
Desserts make you happier and a better human being no need to resist those dessert recipes. As there are also healthy desserts, one can make it with only nutritious ingredients with a sugar substitute, which will also belong to tasty desserts. Live life and have desserts!