No matter how hard you try and how tough workouts you do, there are always some body parts where you will have stubborn fat. This stubborn fat resists all efforts you try for fat burn and will not just go away. It can become very frustrating at times with you trying to find way to get rid of it. From searching fat loss tips online to trying HIIT workout, you would go to any lengths for fat burn. Well, if that is really the case, it is time to put your frustrations to the back seat. We have gathered some of the best workouts to save you from the stubborn fat. You can not only use these exercises to reduce belly fat but also for full body fat loss. Read and try them today!
As easy as it sounds, leg lifts can help in fat burn effectively if done properly on a regular basis. This is also one of the best exercises to reduce belly fat! Let us learn how to do it:
- Lie straight on the yoga mat with legs together and arms near your sides.
- Now, lift your upper body while making balance on the arms. Your elbows should be right beneath your shoulders. Your upper arm and forearm should make at 90-degree angle.
- Engage your ab muscles and raise both your legs upwards. The heels should be around 25 cm above the ground.
- Hold for 5 seconds and gently lower down the legs.
- Try this for 15 times for fat burn.
As the name suggest, this one is a variation of the simple crunch exercise. And since it is a difficult variation, butterfly crunch is a wonderful fat loss exercise. It also stretches your back and spine to make the strong. Here is how you can do this fat burning exercise:
- Lie on the yoga mat with straight body.
- Slowly, bend your knees to the sides and bring your soles together, facing each other. Your hands should be stretched above your head.
- Now, curl your chest towards the legs as you also bring your hands towards the legs too. Your legs in this pose should also raise towards the upper body.
- To return, slowly lower down the chest as well as legs back.
- Repeat this for 10 times for fat burn.
Low-belly Leg Reach
Another exercise to reduce belly fat is low-belly leg reach. Though it look an easy and nice way for fat loss, not everyone can ace this one. It focuses on your abdominal muscles and obliques to give you a flat tummy. Read below to know how to do it:
- Lie on your back. Bend your knees with 90-degree angle. Places your hands behind your head.
- Take a deep breathe in and raise your upper torso off the ground. Try to hold this position for at least 5-6 seconds.
- Now, exhale and extend both legs to a 45-degree angle. Hold the position for another 5 seconds.
- Lower your upper torse back to the ground while lowering your legs as well.
- Relax for 10 seconds and repeat the workout.
- Do this 10-15 times for fat burn.
Bringing planks and burpees together, mountain climbers exercise works on your core and ensures you get the desired fat loss. You must add this exercise lose weight and feel good again. Follow the step-by-step instructions and get ready to say goodbye to stubborn fat:
- First, come into the high plant position. Your wrists should be under your shoulder with core muscles tightened and draw your belly button towards the spine.
- Now, slowly drive your right knee towards the chest and bring it back. It should look as if you are trying to climb a high mountain.
- Repeat this with your left knee.
- Keep doing it for at least 15 times.
- You can increase the intensity for more fat burn.
If you are want to exercise lose weight and be flexible as well, Russian twists are best for you. This is a simple and effective way to tone your muscles while shedding the extra weight. It also helps you in improving body posture, balance and body movement. Here is the guide for you to do this fat loss exercise the right way.
- Start by sitting on the floor. Bend your knees bent and lock your hands together.
- Now, slightly lean your torso back to 45-degree angle with your heels firm on the ground.
- Slowly, swing your arms to the right side. Do it in a twisting motion. Do this until you touch the ground with your hands.
- Trace the movement back to the initial position.
- Repeat the movement with left hands.
- Do 10 repetitions of this fat burning exercise on both sides.
Reclined Spinal Twists
Though it is a key pose for athletes to help them alleviate pain in lower back, neck and shoulders; you can also do reclined spinal twist for fat burn. This is also a great exercise for butt & thigh to tone and strengthen the muscles. Here is how you can do this fat loss workout:
- Lie down on your back with your arms stretched out to the sides.
- Now, bend your right knee towards your chest with left leg staying straight.
- Let your right knee roll over to your left side and adjust the right foot behind your left thigh.
- Now, place your left hand on your bent knee and gently press to intensify the stretch.
- Hold the position for 5-10 seconds.
- Repeat the exercise with your other leg.
Another lying down exercise for fat burn, you can try criss-cross as an exercise lose weight and tone muscle. This challenging exercise also makes your abs and lower back stronger while training your core to become more stable and balanced. You can also put your stubborn belly fat out and get flat tummy if you try this fat loss workout on a daily basis. Here is how to do it:
- Lie on the ground. Your legs should be straight and hands should be placed behind your head.
- Now, lift your upper torso up while raising both the legs upwards.
- Bend your right knee and bring it near your left elbow. While doing this, keep your left leg straight and of the ground.
- Return to the initial position and repeat with the left side.
- Perform 15-20 repetitions on both sides.
Summing It Up
Done reading? It is time to include these workouts in your daily routine and get ready for some serious fat burn. Along with this, here are some fat loss tips by experts that can totally help you say goodbye to the stubborn fat. Read them thoroughly and try some soon!
- Drink water before meals to ensure you do not take up more calories.
- Do not go overboard with the workouts as you may end up hurting yourself.
- Count your portion sizes to get a balanced meal.
- Increase your fiber intake so that you feel full for longer time and avoid unnecessary munching.
- Add more fruits and vegetables in your meals to get essential nutrients.
- Drink less alcohol as it can increases your calorie intake; thereby leading to build-up of fats.
- Get enough rest and proper sleep as it can decrease your cortisol levels and thus, prevent weight gain.