With increasing pollution, lifestyle issues, and rising medical conditions hair fall has become a generic problem these days. However, there are several other underlying factors to it as well which we will be discussing in the later course of this write-up. If you opt for a trichologist consultation these days, they say if you lose 50 to 100 strands a day it is normal. But if the hair fall goes beyond that number it is a cause of concern. Let us know how to stop hair fall in natural and economic ways? There are multiple allopathic treatments for falling hair available, which might burn your pocket. Instead, try some home remedies for hair fall. First, let us discuss the causes behind hair fall, and then hair fall remedies will follow.
Causes of hair fall
Few underlying hair fall causes are:
- Nutritional Deficiency: Your body might be lacking essential nutrients like proteins, copper, and zinc. We advise you to go for a full body checkup time-to-time especially a vitamin test.
- Hormonal imbalance is usually observed in women.
- Thyroid issues disturb your hair growth cycle.
- Birth Control pills might also lead to hair loss.
- Excessive hair fall stems from extreme stress.
- Dyes and hair styling products might trigger hair fall.
- Medical conditions like alopecia areata, telogen effluvium, androgenetic alopecia, aging, and genetic reasons accompany hair fall.
Now we will be listing few natural remedies for hair fall.
How to stop hair fall?
In this fast-paced lifestyle, everybody looks out for solutions to their problems that start working instantly yet in a natural way. One such problem is to find a hair fall cure. Worry not; we will be sharing some easy and effective home remedies for hair fall and re-growth that will surprise you. So without much adieu let's get into knowing the treatment for falling hair! Beetroot and Henna leaves Beetroot is rich in vitamins B6 and C, betaine, manganese, folate, and potassium. These are some essential ingredients for healthy hair. This hair fall treatment at home also keeps your scalp clean. Here are your steps for hair fall cure:
- Boil 7 to 8 beetroot leaves.
- Grind the boiled beetroot leaves with 5 to 6 henna leaves.
- Apply the prepared paste on your scalp and keep it for 15 to 0 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Egg Mask
Looking for some hair loss remedies? Eggs are a good source of phosphorous, sulfur, iodine, selenium, protein, and zinc. Hence, promote hair growth. Prepare the egg mask as best hair fall treatment in these simple steps:
- Take one egg white in a bowl.
- Add a teaspoon of honey and olive oil each to the bowl.
- Beat the mixture to prepare a paste.
- Apply the paste from root to tips.
- Rinse after 20 minutes with a mild shampoo.
- Coconut Milk
Another extraordinary treatment for falling hair is using coconut milk on your hair. The essential facts and protein content of coconut milk work wonders on your hair. Here's how you can use it:
- Grind a coconut in a mixer and strain it to prepare milk
- Add one tablespoon each of fenugreek seeds and black pepper powder.
- Apply the mixture and leave for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with a shampoo.
- Onion Juice
A very fruitful hair fall solution at home is onion juice application. So, if you know your scalp suffers from some kind of infection, this treatment for falling hair will work the best for you. This is because onion has antibacterial properties that work against scalp infections and the sulfur content improves blood circulation of the scalp. Use it in the following way:
- Grind onion and extract juice out of it.
- Dip a cotton ball in the juice and apply it to the scalp.
- Leave for half an hour.
- Wash with normal water and a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this procedure once a week.
- Amla or Indian Gooseberry
A very fruitful and common natural remedy for hair fall is the use of Amla. Amla is rich in Vitamin C whose deficiency is the root cause of hair loss. Amla provides strength to your hair follicles. Its exfoliating and anti-inflammatory properties promote faster hair growth, cleanse the scalp and delay premature hair greying. Prepare your hair fall cure in these simple steps:
- Take amla powder and mix lime juice in it to form a paste.
- Massage the paste on your scalp.
- Put a shower cap to prevent the paste from drying.
- Keep the paste for an hour.
- Rinse with normal water.
- Aloe Vera
Tried many natural remedies for hair fall? Still, stressed about how to control hair fall? Aloe Vera might prove beneficial. It boosts hair growth by reducing scalp problems like flaking and itching.
- Take an aloe vera leaf and extract the pulp.
- Beat it or grind in a mixer to prepare a paste.
- Apply on your scalp and hair.
- Leave for 45 minutes.
- Rinse with normal water.
- Repeat this hair fall treatment at home, 3 to 4 times a week.
- Green tea
Green tea has a lot of antioxidants to prevent hair loss and boost hair growth. You can prepare your best hair fall treatment mask like this:
- Depending on your hair-length, soak 2 or 3 tea bags in 1 or 2 cups of hot water.
- Let the mixture cool down.
- Now pour it on your scalp and hair.
- Massage it gently on your head.
- Keep it for an hour.
- Rinse with cool water.
- Fenugreek Seeds
Yet another miraculous ingredient that gives the best hair fall solution at home is methi or fenugreek seeds. It repairs your hair follicles and helps in hair re-growth.
- Soak the seeds overnight in water.
- Make a fine paste in the morning and apply it to your scalp and hair.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Cover the scalp with a shower cap to lock in moisture.
- Rinse with normal water after half an hour. Don't use shampoo for rinsing.
- Use this remedy twice a week.
- Licorice Root
Don't know how to control hair fall? This herb is one of the best home remedies for hair fall. You can easily purchase licorice powder from any e-commerce website.
- Make a paste by adding a tablespoon of licorice powder, a quarter teaspoon saffron, and one cup of milk.
- Apply it to your hair and scalp and leave it overnight.
- Wash your hair the next morning.
- Repeat, twice a week.
Eating the right way
The above-shared hair fall remedies are definitely effective. But what should accompany these hair loss remedies is eating healthy recipes or diet. Your diet should include fruits and vegetables like Carrot, Spinach, Oats, Lentils, Walnuts, Strawberries, Guavas, Yoghurt, and Sweet Potatoes frequently. And if you are a non-veg lover you can eat Eggs and Chicken too!
Hair Care Tips
The hair fall treatment at home takes a little effort but works effectively. But you should be aware of some basic tips to protect your hair from unnecessary damage besides following these hair fall remedies. These are:
- Use mild products for your hair.
- Go for a regular hair trim.
- Avoid hot showers.
- Avoid stress.
- Do not comb wet hair.
- Do not wear tight hairstyles.
- Massage your scalp with hot oil on regular basis.
Hope these hair fall remedies and tips work the best for you and solve your hair fall issue permanently. Have a happy hair-day, Every single day!
Top Search Terms For Yoga
Balayam | Bakasana | Jnana Yoga | Chakrasana | Naukasana | Vakrasana | Siddhasana | Kurmasana | Gomukhasana | Parsvottanasana | Salabhasana | Mayurasana | Astavakrasana | Anantasana | Kukkutasana | Uttanpadasana | Purvottanasana | Kukkutasana | Karnapidasana | Padahastasana | Mandukasana | Karnapidasana | Garudasana | Parvatasana | Yoni Mudra | Vayu Mudra | Ashwini Mudra | Surya Mudra | Prana Mudra | Prithvi Mudra | Khechari Mudra | Supta Vajrasana | Baddha Padmasana | Shanmukhi Mudra | Yoga Mudrasana | Shambhavi Mudra | Akarna Dhanurasana
Top Search Terms For Exercises
Top Search Terms For Fitness