Ayurveda is a holistic healing system that was developed in India thousands of years ago. Since then, it has been in practice and curing millions of people. An ayurvedic doctor believes that your physical health and wellness are actually dependent on the balance between your body, mind, and spirit. Unlike some other medical systems, Ayurveda emphasizes promoting good health instead of fighting disease. Thanks to new technological advancements, you can now consult ayurvedic doctor online to become healthy without stepping out of your home. All you have to do is just search ayurvedic doctor near me on the internet. However, before you consult doctor online, you should know everything about this healing system. Below down is a complete guide about Ayurveda.
Why Choose Ayurvedic Consultation
People often ask with curiosity why to consult ayurvedic doctor online when you consult other doctors? There is no single answer to that question. We have curated a list of reasons why we should go for online ayurvedic consultation. Give it a read:
- A time-tested system: Most of the medical systems are relatively new. However, Ayurveda has a history that goes back thousands of years. The process of Ayurveda is time-tested and hence can be relied upon without any tension.
- Better diagnosis: To ascertain the physiology of a person, an ayurvedic doctor performs nadi pariksha. This type of diagnosis is comprehensive and shows how much understanding Ayurveda has of the human body.
- Holistic Approach: When you will get online ayurvedic consultation, you will know that Ayurveda doesn't just use the conventional methods of checking the problem but take various aspects of your life into account to better assess what might be causing your problem.
- Personalized solutions: Since it takes various aspects into account, an ayurvedic doctor will prescribe you medications that are personalized.
- Zero Side effects: Ayurvedic herbs are prescribed as medications in the Ayurveda. Unlike other types of medications, ayurvedic herbs cause zero side effects.
- Lifestyle Changes: When you will consult ayurvedic doctor online, you will experience that he or she will mention some lifestyle changes. And these life changes are not complementary but a necessary part of the ayurvedic treatment.
- Wide array of methods: Ayurveda does not just rely on the pills for treatment. It involves a number of treatment methods and therapies that help in healing both your body and the mind.
- Home remedies: A number of home remedies that you are already using actually comes from ayurvedic treatment. Many ingredients present in our kitchens are actually ayurvedic herbs.
- Easy precautionary methods: The precautionary steps prescribed in ayurvedic treatment are actually very easy to take. It doesn't take much to practice yoga, have ayurvedic diet and live a healthy life.
How Can Ayurvedic Consultation Benefit You?
Most people know that Ayurveda can help them in improving their overall health but they do not know how exactly is it going to happen. Consulting an ayurvedic doctor and getting treated improves your health in the following way:
- Stress Reduction: In an age when stress and anxiety have become one of the most commonly used phrases, Ayurveda can help you get rid of both stress and anxiety. It reduced sympathetic activities, improves the functioning of the nervous system, and reduces signs of anxiety and stress significantly.
- Weight Loss: Not only is obesity a problem in itself, but it also leads to various kinds of serious medical conditions. Getting treatment of Ayurveda online can help you in reducing excessive weight with natural methods. An ayurvedic diet contains the right number of calories which controls obesity.
- Balancing of Hormones: Many health disorders are caused by hormonal imbalance. These diseases and disorders can simply be treated with the help of Ayurveda. Although over-the-counter medications and surgery can also help you in treating these conditions, these methods come with side effects on your body.
- Inflammation Reduction: Diseases as serious as cancer can be caused by inflammation in our body. Thankfully, Ayurveda can help in reducing that by regulating the workings of your digestive tract and vital systems.
- Toxins Reduction: We accumulate various types of toxins in our bodies over time. Mainly, there are three types of toxins described in Ayurveda. Among them, ama is the most commonly found toxin. Ayurveda can help you get rid of these unwanted chemicals and toxins. An ayurvedic diet is important because of the same reason. Having a healthy diet leads to the production of less toxin. Search for an online registered dietician or the best nutritionist in your town for the best diet.
- Skin and Hair Care: Your skin and hair tell a lot about your health in general. Ayurveda takes this into account and takes special care of your skin and hair. A change in diet can make a significant improvement on your body including your skin and hair.
- Digestions Improvement: A number of medical conditions arise out of your gut. And that is why it is very important to take care of that. Better digestion can help you in keeping energetic all day and controlling your weight. Ayurveda emphasizes improving your digestion and that helps in keeping your gut clean and medical problems at bay.
How does it work?
Now, you might have questions in your mind about how getting ayurvedic treatment works? Is it the same as any other hospital procedure? A trained Ayurveda practitioner actually takes a holistic approach to your health and hence takes a different route of examining than the usual ones. First, you are examined for any health issue, and then your treatment is started according to the results of your examination. Here is how examination works:
- Observation: The very first step of evaluation is checking the general physical health of the patient. Ayurvedic doctors observe the body movement, odour, colour of the skin, eyes, qualities, and hair, and nails, etc.
- Touch: This is another important step in the examination of your body. The sound made by different body organs, pulse, nails, and the tongue is examined in this step. Laboratory testing can also be done. In Ayurveda online consultation, your body is observed instead of getting examined by physical touch like pulse counting.
- Questions: The symptoms of the disease, any possible cause, the lifestyle, progression of symptoms, any previous disease history are asked in this step. If the Ayurveda expert thinks that some psychological or mental condition is causing your symptoms, that is also cleared in this step.
After examination, various treatment methods are deployed to make your health condition better. These treatment methods might include herbs, diet, yoga, meditation, etc.
Where to find Online Ayurvedic Consultation?
Just search the best ayurvedic doctor near me and you will find a number of registered and qualified ayurvedic doctors around you. We also provide Ayurveda online consultation at our app where you get to choose from a number of Ayurveda experts who have years of experience in treating people with their ayurvedic knowledge.
The Bottomline with Ayurveda, you can become healthy with natural methods, medicines, and diet. And getting the help of ayurvedic doctors has become very easy in the age of the internet. Search Ayurveda near me, book an appointment and you will already be one step closer to better health.