Online Blood Test for Pregnancy by cult.fit
About This Blood Test is done to confirm Pregnancy by identifying even minute traces amounts of HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) hormone in your Blood Sample. The blood pregnancy test is more sensitive and can offer more information than a Home Pregnancy Test or a urine pregnancy test and can be used as an early pregnancy test with accurate results. The test can be done as early as after 10 days after conception or even before you've missed a period to confirm early pregnancy.
What is the test done to Confirm Pregnancy?
The Beta Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (Total Beta HCG) Test is done on your Blood Sample to confirm pregnancy. This test not only confirms your pregnancy but also aids in the investigation of a suspected ectopic pregnancy. The HCG blood test is performed to
- Confirm Pregnancy
- Determine The approximate age of the fetus
- Diagnose an abnormal pregnancy, such as an Ectopic Pregnancy
- Diagnose a potential miscarriage
- Screening for genetic abnormalities like Down’s Syndrome
Some of the ADD-ON TESTS included in the pack are
1. Luteinising Hormone (LH)
LH is an important hormone that impacts the reproductive system in both men and women. It plays a role in puberty, menstruation, and fertility. This test is recommended in case of menstrual issues, PCOS/ PCOD, infertility, and other sexual issues.
2. Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
FSH is a hormone that regulates the development, growth, pubertal maturation, and reproductive processes of the body in both men and women. This test is recommended in cases of infertility, menstrual irregularities, PCOS/ PCOD, delayed or early puberty, and sexual disorders.
3. Thyroid Screening (T3, T4, TSH)
The thyroid secretes hormones that influence the metabolic rate, protein synthesis, and development of your body. This test checks the amount of the following critical hormones: T3, T4, and TSH.
4. Vitamin Screening (Vitamin B12, Vitamin D)
This pack checks for Vitamin B12 and vitamin D levels in your body. It is recommended for people showing symptoms of Vitamin B12 deficiency including low energy levels, muscle weakness or mouth ulcers, bone pain
5. Iron Screening (Ferritin, Iron, TIBC, UIBC, TS)
Iron is an essential trace element and nutrient that is necessary to maintain life. It is an important part of hemoglobin, which carries oxygen throughout your body. Low iron levels can cause fatigue, shortness of breath, anxiety, and head pain.
How cult.fit online Pregnancy Test works?
- Buy the Test through the cult.fit app or the cult.fit website (www.cure.fit) and schedule your tests later for any date & time of your choice.
- Provide the Samples without leaving your home.
- Get access to your Test Reports within 24 Hours on the cult.fit app and also by Email.
Benefits of cult.fit online Pregnancy Test On-Time Start
We guarantee that on the day of your scheduled booking, our punctual technicians will arrive at your location exactly on time and collect the sample.
1. Free Home Sample Pickup
Once you have purchased your pack, you will have the choice to schedule your tests from the comfort of your home. We do NOT charge any Extra Fees for Services or Travel for the Home Sample Collection.
2. Professional Trained Staff
You can be certain that your sample will always be collected by well-credentialed DMLT certified Phlebotomists, who are not only technically proficient but also well versed with all the required best quality and safety practices to ensure you have a stress-free experience.
3. Digital Records
You will receive your Digital Diagnostic Test Reports within 24 Hours on your cult.fit app as well as on your email. Our Digital Reports are comprehensive, interpretative, and extremely easy to understand.
4. Best-in-class Quality and Safety
All Phlebotomists are well trained on NABL Guidelines and certified by WHO in Hand Hygiene, Personal Protective Equipment, and Disinfection techniques.
The cult.fit Experience!
- We partner with ‘Healthians’, a NABL Certified Lab to provide timely and high-quality diagnostic results. You can rest assured that Gold-standard practices are followed and maintained when it comes to quality, safety, and prevention through the use of alcohol-based sanitizers, single-use gloves, masks, and minimal contact when collecting the sample.
- Our high commitment to consumer satisfaction has helped us design our services to be your one-stop health care provider. This is doubly beneficial as it takes care of all your medical needs; from an Online Consultation with a Doctor, Therapist, or Nutritionist to offering all-inclusive diagnostic tests without stepping out of your home. The search for 'Pregnancy check near me' ' is now a thing of the past and your quest for quality medical and diagnostic services starts and ends at cult.fit
1. Who should take the cult.fit online Pregnancy Test ?
Anyone who has missed their monthly periods and is suspecting pregnancy should take this test.
2. What Can I Expect from the cult.fit online Pregnancy Test ?
The blood pregnancy test is more sensitive and can offer more information than a Home Pregnancy Test or a urine pregnancy test and can be used as an early pregnancy test with accurate results. The test can be done as early as after 10 days after conception or even before you've missed a period to confirm early pregnancy.
Top Search Terms For Yoga
Balayam | Bakasana | Jnana Yoga | Chakrasana | Naukasana | Vakrasana | Siddhasana | Kurmasana | Gomukhasana | Parsvottanasana | Salabhasana | Mayurasana | Astavakrasana | Anantasana | Kukkutasana | Uttanpadasana | Purvottanasana | Kukkutasana | Karnapidasana | Padahastasana | Mandukasana | Karnapidasana | Garudasana | Parvatasana | Yoni Mudra | Vayu Mudra | Ashwini Mudra | Surya Mudra | Prana Mudra | Prithvi Mudra | Khechari Mudra | Supta Vajrasana | Baddha Padmasana | Shanmukhi Mudra | Yoga Mudrasana | Shambhavi Mudra | Akarna Dhanurasana
Top Search Terms For Exercises
Top Search Terms For Fitness