Are you working on weight loss and not enjoying the diet restrictions? There are numerous proven studies that show you can reduce weight without avoiding your favorite foods. Here are some of the weight loss recipes that are not only tasty but also keeps your weight in check:Â
Breakfast Weight Loss Recipes
Indian cuisine is such that there are different food choices, which are not only tasty but healthy also. Since breakfast is the most important meal it should not be boring weight loss meals as that leads to demotivation for the rest of the day.Â It is recommended you start your day with these yummy weight loss recipes:Â
- Sprouts Poha:
- Poha is a staple food ingredient across the length and breadth of India. It has many versions and variations of healthy recipes for weight loss and one of them is the sprouts Poha. It is among the best weight loss meals as it has fewer carbs and when combined with sprouts helps in metabolism and digestion. To prepare this dish, soak the Poha first, then remove the water and keep it aside for 10 minutes. In a pan add oil, once it becomes hot add mustard, chopped onions, green chilies, turmeric powder, and curry leaves. Now add the pre-soaked mixed sprouts, salt, and saute for a few minutes. Once cooked, add Poha and mix well. Add lemon juice and coriander leaves and turn off the heat. A healthy breakfast for weight loss is ready to be had!
- This is among the quick-fix weight loss recipes for those days when you are in a rush. The main ingredient in Muesli is oats. Oats are good for stabilizing blood sugar, reducing cholesterol levels, and are rich in fiber which aids digestion. To fix this breakfast, take the traditional oats and mix them with chopped walnuts and almonds. Dry roast this in a non-stick pan for about 5 minutes. Cool it down and store it in an air-tight container. In a serving bowl, add the fruits of your choice, muesli, and milk. One of the best healthy breakfasts for weight loss is ready in a few minutes. It goes well with a pre-made Cauliflower & Pea Mash to make diet recipes lose weight.Â
- Paneer Paratha:
- It is among the best choices for people who are looking for weight loss recipes. It is low in sugar and cholesterol and rich in calcium and protein. It is rich in linoleic acid which aids in burning fat and thus is among the top weight loss recipes Indian. Start by making the dough for the chapatis. Then make the stuffing by grating paneer and adding the spices like green chilies, salt, and red chili powder. Now roll out the dough into a small circle and add a portion of the filling and cover it so that the filling does not come out when rolled again. Heat a Tawa, and roast the rolled paneer paratha on both sides and serve hot. It can also be had as a brunch with something like Tandoori Roasted Cauliflower. Instead of paneer stuffing, other veggies like Cauliflower, spinach, etc can be used as breakfasts for weight loss.Â
Lunch Weight Loss Recipes
- Ragi Balls:
- Ragi is a nutrient that is rich in iron, vitamins, and calcium and aids weight loss apart from providing various other health benefits. Moreover, since it is too small to polish it is left in its purest form. It is a staple food of South India which is an available year long and one of the best among the vegetarian weight loss recipes. It can be had in different ways and one of the easiest ways to have it is in the form of ragi balls with Sambar as the side dish. If you are looking for healthy meals for weight loss, this is the one. To prepare soft ragi balls, heat water in a non-stick Kadai, add some oil and salt. Once the water comes to a rolling boil, add the ragi powder and keep stirring so that lumps are not formed. Mix it thoroughly and soon you will see it leaving the sides of the pan. Switch off the stove, make balls and serve with Sambar. One can start off with a Broccoli Almond Soup to make it more filling weight loss meals.
- Chicken Tangri:
- It is not essential to give up non-veg when you are on the lookout for weight loss recipes. The Chicken Tangri is an ideal dish and one of the healthy recipes for weight loss as it contains all the healthy ingredients like ginger, garlic, green chilies, and chicken. It is marinated with spices and then grilled to perfection. It is crispy on the outside, soft and succulent on the inside. It can be had with Rotis, salads, or Keto Cauliflower Lemon Rice.
Dinner Weight Loss Recipes
- Vegetable Spinach Salad:
- A healthy salad is a combination of many veggies and this one has spinach which makes it even better. It is low in calories but is high in fiber that prevents hunger pangs at night. To make this salad, boil spinach and shred it before adding it to the salad. Chop veggies, add salt, pepper, and olive oil, and mix well. Serve with hot soup to make the best diet recipes lose weight. Instead of adding the boiled spinach, a Spinach Pesto can be added to make it tasty.Â
- It is one of the most common Indian recipes and is low in calories and high in fiber making it a dish for dinner for weight loss. It also has a low glycemic index and thus reduces blood sugar and aids weight loss. Start by chopping veggies like beans and carrots. Heat oil and ghee, add Daliya and roast it until the raw smell goes away. Add chopped carrots, beans, peas, and water to it. Wait for the water to boil and the Daliya to thicken. Serve this weight loss recipes Indian, hot.Â Â
- Another famous Indian food is extremely nutritious and is a great dinner for weight loss. It is rich in fiber and protein and keeps you full longer. Moreover, a serving of Khichdi is only 270 calories and is easy to cook. There are many versions of these vegetarian weight loss recipes and one of them is mentioned here. Wash moong dal, lentils of your choice, and brown rice soak in water for a few minutes. Add dal and rice combination, carrot, tomato, and turmeric powder, and pressure cook adding enough water. Let it cook until it is soft, once the pressure is released remove the lid and add salt. To this add Tadka of cumin seeds, green chiles, Hing, dried mango powder, and curry leaves. Serve this Khichdi hot with a dash of ghee.