If geography divides Indians, tea unites them. This aromatic beverage is consumed by people all over India, from Kashmir to Kanyakumari and Kutch to Arunachal Pradesh. Interestingly, these people from different regions drink different types of tea. Just like languages, they have their own tea recipes. Some prefer simple milk tea, while others prefer digestive tea with added masalas. Moreover, different types of tea have even come from western countries like kaffir lime matcha iced tea and apple citrus ice tea.Reading this, you might assume that it must be very hard to learn tea recipes as they come from different cultures. But that is not the case with tea recipes. There are some basic steps that are present in all the best tea recipes, be it the lemon tea recipe or masala chai recipe. In almost all tea recipes, you have to boil water and add some kind of herbs to it. The proportions of water to herbs and the types of herbs get changed in different tea recipes. For example, the masala chai recipe requires you to add special herbs along with milk but green tea does not need milk, only green tea leaves.Its better to learn the actual tea recipes instead of talking about each difference between them. Here is a list of some tea recipes step-by-step:
Green tea has gained immense popularity over the past few decades. This tea has a number of health benefits including obesity control and healthy skin. Here is how you can make green tea very easily:
- Boil water in a saucepan, turn off the heat once it starts boiling.
- Add some green tea leaves to the saucepan.
- Cover the pan for about a minute.
- Strain all the tea leaves into the serving teacups.
- You can add honey to sweeten your tea.
The lemon tea recipe is one of the easiest recipes out there. The tangy flavor and various health benefits have made this tea very popular. Here is your lemon tea recipe:
- Take a pan, heat water in it on a high flame.
- Simmer the heat once the water starts boiling.
- Add some tea leaves to the pan and let the leaves steep for about a minute.
- Strain all the leaves in cups, add lemon juice and honey to them.
- Stir and serve the hot lemon tea.
Matcha is very famous in Italy. You can get matcha lattes, shots, and most importantly matcha tea there. Both green tea and matcha tea are obtained from the Camellia sinensis plant. Very nutritious and healthy, here is you can make matcha tea:
- Sift matcha into a bowl, add boiling water, and whisk.
- Keep whisking until a foamy layer forms on the top of the mixture.
- Add some boiling water or steamed milk.
- Whisk again until a foamy layer forms on the top of the mixture.
- Add sugar as per your taste and your matcha tea is ready.
How can it be possible that you talk about tea recipes but do not mention masala tea recipes? The classic tea you see in Bollywood movies is probably the same masala tea. Here is your easy to make masala tea recipe:
- Take a pan, boil water in it, and add crushed cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves, and ginger.
- Boil the crushed spices in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sugar, Assam tea, and boil again for a minute. Keep boiling. You want a strong tea.
- Add milk and boil again for 2 minutes.
- Pour it through tea strainers in glasses or cups.
Tip: The quality of your tea depends extensively on the quality of tea used. So, choose the tea wisely.
Probably the most uncommon tea on the list is ginger tea. The tea is very invigorating and soothing. People from various regions have been drinking ginger tea for centuries. Here is how you can make ginger tea:
- Slice a fresh piece of ginger. Do not peel, however, you can rinse it to remove any kind of dirt.
- Take a saucepan, and add some water to it (you can use one cup for one serving).
- Mix the ginger in the freshwater.
- Bring the water to a boil, simmer the heat once the water starts boiling.
- Simmer water for around five minutes. You can simmer it for around ten minutes if you want a stronger taste of the tea.
- Pour the ginger-mixed water through a sieve.
- You can use some lemon or orange juice (optional) with the tea.
- Add some honey or maple syrup to neutralize the fiery flavor of ginger.
- Your ginger tea is ready to be served hot.
Note: There is a difference between the recipe of ginger tea and ginger tea with milk. The former is made as we have mentioned above while the latter is made by adding a relatively high amount of ginger in the usual masala tea.
Lemon Iced Tea
There is nothing better than a glass full of lemon iced tea on a hot summer day. While you might have tasted it in your favorite restaurant or cafe with a friend, it has a more satisfying taste to it when it is made at home. Here is how you make lemon iced tea easily:
- Take two lemons, peel them, and set them aside.
- Take a saucepan, add some water to it, and bring the water to a boil.
- Once the water starts to boil, add some tea leaves to it.
- Allow the tea leaves to steep in the water for around 10 to 15 minutes.
- After 5 to 7 minutes of steeping, add the lemon peel to the saucepan.
- Strain the mixture of lemon peel and tea leaves. Discard the extra part and pour the liquid into a jar.
- Add some honey to the jar, stir it well and let the jar cool down for some time.
- Add some lemon juice to the jar and stir again.
- Transfer this liquid to an airtight container and refrigerate it for around 2 weeks.
- When you want to make the ice tea, just add some cold water, concentrated liquid, ice cubes in a glass, and stir it well.
Top Search Terms For Yoga
Dandasana Benefits | Balasana Steps | Makarasana Steps | Air Squat Exercise | Bhujangasana | Halasana Benefits | Yoga Mudrasana | Padmasana Steps | Shambhavi Mahamudra | How to Do Ashwini Mudra |Yoni Mudra Side Effects | Prithvi Mudra for Hair Growth | Vayu Mudra for Gas | Benefits of Parvatasana | Bakasana Information in English | Khechari Mudra Steps | Benefits of Padahastasana | Vakrasana Benefits and Precautions | Mandukasana Benefits and Precautions | Benefits of Gomukhasana | Surya Namaskar Mudra | Prana Vayu Mudra | Mudra for Anxiety | Mayurasana Steps | Glute Kickback Exercise | Box Jumps Benefits | Dumbbell Exercises for Beginners
Top Search Terms For Exercises
Benefits of Superman Exercise | Sumo Deadlifts | Side Plank | Uttanasana Procedure | Vajrasana Strengthens | Will Skipping Increase Height | Chiseled Body Workout | Hrithik Roshan Body Building Exercise | Dragon Flag Abs | Windshield Wiper Exercise | Barbell Walking Lunges
Top Search Terms For Fitness
How Does Yoga Nidra Help Decrease Stress and Anxiety | Best Brain Exercises | Yoga to Reduce Stress and Anger | Apan Vayu Mudra for Anxiety |Balayam Yoga Side Effects | Benefits of Vipassana Meditation | Scorpion Position | Yoga for Blood Circulation in Legs | Yin Yoga | Kriya Yoga Poses | Benefits of Archer Push Ups | Mantra Meditation Benefits | Types of Pranayama With Pictures