Pancakes are probably the best breakfast option all over the world. They are tasty and healthy which makes them a perfect meal to start a day. And since there are plenty of pan cake recipes, you can relish its variations with delicious taste.Without wasting more time, here we have some of the best pan cake recipes to cope with your morning hunger pangs. So if you have been searching for pan cake banane ki recipe, here are easy pan cake recipes for you. Try these healthy pancakes and get ready for a long day!
For those who want a fluffy pancake recipe, sourdough pancakes are best for them. They take a lot of time but sourdough pancakes are worth it.
Sourdough Pancake Recipe :
- First, mix refined flour, yeast, and warm water to make a dough.
- Leave it in a warm place for 4 to 8 days for fermentation.
- When the mixture becomes bubbly and has a sour smell, your sourdough starter is ready.
- Now, in a bowl, add the sourdough starter, refined flour, baking soda, salt, butter, egg, caster sugar, and milk.
- Warm a pan and use the batter to make pancakes.
- Put them on a plate and drizzle honey and blueberry compote. Top it with whipped cream.
- Your fluffy pancake recipe is done. Serve them with maple syrup.
Tart but sweet, this easy pancake recipe creates a gorgeous and fluffy result you can't wait to ignore. Let us tell you more about this healthy pancake recipe:
Lemon Ricotta Pancake Recipe:
- Take a large mixing bowl and add flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Mix them well.
- In a medium bowl, add ricotta cheese and milk. Whisk well and add the eggs. Finally add the vanilla, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- In the large bowl with dry ingredients, add the blended wet ingredients and fold them gently. Do not over mix, it will lead to tough pancakes.
- In a large griddle, brush some butter and pour the pancake batter. Cook till it gets golden brown from both sides.
Soya and Oat Pancakes
After fluffy pan cake recipes, it is time for some healthy pancakes that not only cater to your taste buds but also give you protein and fiber in excellent amounts. Check this healthy pancake recipe made from soya and oats!
Soya and Oat Pancake Recipe:
- Soak the oats for at least 45 minutes and then grind it along with other pancake ingredients like coriander, soya flour, ginger-garlic paste, and chilis. Add salt as per taste and water. Your batter is ready.
- In a non-stick pan, add 2-3 drops of oil and pour the batter to make the pancake.
- Serve these protein pancakes hot with sauce or chutney.
If you are looking for protein pancakes, banana pancakes are your perfect fix. In this case, it is raisin and banana pancakes! These will make you feel fuller while giving you enough protein and fiber.
Banana Raisin Pan Cake Recipe :
- Mix atta, baking powder, cinnamon powder, and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, add honey, milk, soda water and mix again. In this, add the dry pancake ingredients. You will get a smooth batter.
- Now, boil raisins in a pan and blend them to get a coarse and chunky paste.
- In a pan, pour the batter and place a sliced banana in the center.
- Spread the raisin jam and make a stack.
- Your raisin banana pancakes are ready. Garnish with coriander leaves.
With delightful grapes and crunchy apples, this easy pancake recipe will win your heart in no time. What more? This is also one of the healthiest pan cake recipes you can make for breakfast. Read this easy pancake recipe!
Apple Pancake Recipe:
- Mix atta, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon powder in a bowl.
- Add curd, honey, milk, and curd along with honey in another bowl. Whisk it and mix the dry ingredients to get a smooth batter.
- Blend black grapes to get a coarse paste. Now, add cinnamon and rosemary to it.
- Boil this mixture to get a jam-like consistency.
- Remove the cinnamon and rosemary and store the jam in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, put the pancake batter on a hot pan. Place a small apple slice in the center.
- Cook well from both sides.
- Serve the pancake with grape preserve.
Talk about healthy pan cake recipes and you would definitely get to hear about spinach pan cake recipes. This savory pancake is also filled with cheese and mushroom that will leave you asking for more!
Spinach Pancake Recipe
- Take a big bowl and add flour, egg, curd, oil, and water. Mix well.
- Now, add spinach paste, nutmeg, and seasoning. Let it aside for 30 min.
- It is time for the filling. So, saut onions in oil and let them cool down.
- Beat the onions into yogurt and add egg, cheese, sauted mushrooms, chili powder, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the batter to make a thick pancake.
- After two minutes, spread the filling on each pancake and fold.
- Arrange it on a buttered ovenproof dish. Sprinkle some cheese and bake at 180 degrees C for 15 minutes.
- Your yummy pancake is ready to be served.
When trying different pan cake recipes, you must give a chance to Ranveer Brar's pancake cereal. Filled with whole wheat flour and spice powder, it is surely one of the nutritious pan cake recipes for mornings.
Ranveer Brar's Pancake Cereal Recipe
- Make a fine powder of roasted chana and oats in a blender.
- Blend apple with yogurt, jaggery, and almond milk.
- Now, take the powdered chana and oats and make a puree by adding almond milk. Put this batter to rest for 10 min.
- In a pan, boil jaggery with water and then add diced apples and dried cranberries. Mix it well.
- Now, add fennel seeds and cardamom and cook till apples get tender.
- Take the pancake batter and add olive oil to it. Make small pancakes on a non-stick pan.
- Remove the mini pancakes to a bowl and add the toasted apple mixture.
- Garnish the coated pancakes with roasted apples and serve.
Top Search Terms For Yoga
Dandasana Benefits | Balasana Steps | Makarasana Steps | Air Squat Exercise | Bhujangasana | Halasana Benefits | Yoga Mudrasana | Padmasana Steps | Shambhavi Mahamudra | How to Do Ashwini Mudra |Yoni Mudra Side Effects | Prithvi Mudra for Hair Growth | Vayu Mudra for Gas | Benefits of Parvatasana | Bakasana Information in English | Khechari Mudra Steps | Benefits of Padahastasana | Vakrasana Benefits and Precautions | Mandukasana Benefits and Precautions | Benefits of Gomukhasana | Surya Namaskar Mudra | Prana Vayu Mudra | Mudra for Anxiety | Mayurasana Steps | Glute Kickback Exercise | Box Jumps Benefits | Dumbbell Exercises for Beginners
Top Search Terms For Exercises
Benefits of Superman Exercise | Sumo Deadlifts | Side Plank | Uttanasana Procedure | Vajrasana Strengthens | Will Skipping Increase Height | Chiseled Body Workout | Hrithik Roshan Body Building Exercise | Dragon Flag Abs | Windshield Wiper Exercise | Barbell Walking Lunges
Top Search Terms For Fitness
How Does Yoga Nidra Help Decrease Stress and Anxiety | Best Brain Exercises | Yoga to Reduce Stress and Anger | Apan Vayu Mudra for Anxiety |Balayam Yoga Side Effects | Benefits of Vipassana Meditation | Scorpion Position | Yoga for Blood Circulation in Legs | Yin Yoga | Kriya Yoga Poses | Benefits of Archer Push Ups | Mantra Meditation Benefits | Types of Pranayama With Pictures