Are you a mango lover just like me? Let me share with you 12 yummy mango recipes for you to attempt this summer and have fun to make life interesting. The mango dessert recipes easy at home to be made are:
These mango recipes are made with ripe mango peeled, pitted, finely diced, finely chopped onions, jalapenos that are minced thoroughly, chopped cilantro leaves, and three tablespoons of lime juice.
- The mangoes are then added with diced red onions, jalapeno, and cilantro in a bowl.
- Add lime juice to the above.
- If the salsa turns out to be acidic, add in diced avocado. This is optional.
- One can serve these easy mango recipes with fish, steak, tortilla chips, or tacos.
The ingredients required to make these mango recipes are mango pulp, semolina, milk, sugar, ghee, sugar, cardamom powder, and almond slivers.
- Dry roast the semolina in a wide pan until it changes color.
- Allow the milk to boil and add sugar to it with an equal amount of water.
- Once it boils together, add the roasted semolina in batches with a little amount of ghee.
- Keep stirring it occasionally until the contents thicken. Now add the mango pulp to it and switch off the flame.
- Sprinkle a little amount of cardamom powder and garnish with almond slivers.
- These easy mango recipes are served cold.
The ingredients involved to make these mango recipes are curd, chopped mangoes, crushed cardamom, saffron strands, and sugar as required.
- Make a puree of the mangoes and leave it aside.
- Take curd and hang them in a soft cloth-like muslin for about 4 hours.
- Blend the curd, crushed cardamom, saffron, and sugar until they become smooth.
- Pour the mango purees into the serving bowls and mix the above-blended contents to it.
- Refrigerate these easy mango recipes and then serve them.
The ingredients used to make these mango recipes are mangoes, cardamom powder, saffron strands, powdered jaggery, dry ginger powder, and milk.
- Rinse all the mangoes and chop them after peeling.
- Add all the chopped mango pieces and blend them.
- Crush in the saffron strands and cardamom powder to the mango puree.
- Stir very well, and then add sugar and milk together.
- Then refrigerate the contents and pour them into small bowls.
- You can serve these mango recipes with chapati or puri.
- One can garnish these fresh mango recipes with dry fruits like cashews.
The ingredients required to make these mango recipes are banana, mango, yogurt, honey, and almond milk.
- Drop in all the banana, mango, yogurt, honey, and almond milk in a blender and blend it thoroughly to make it smooth.
- Add in more milk if the smoothie turns out to be thick.
- Pour them into glasses and drizzle more amounts of honey or sliced mango.
- Refrigerate these fresh mango recipes and serve them cold.
- Mango Sandesh
The ingredients needed to make these mango recipes are full cream milk, lemon, sugar, mango pulp, milk powder, and raisins.
- Prepare the chenna from the milk and with the help of milk and lime juice.
- Knead the chenna well and add powdered sugar to it. Blend it well with a little amount of milk powder.
- Transfer the above contents to a pan and heat it in medium flame.
- Drop the mango pulp and stir continuously.
- Once the contents thicken after cooking for ten minutes, allow it to cool down.
- Then take small portions and make balls. Flatten them and place a raisin in the center.
- Serve these mango dessert recipes cold on a presentable plate.
- Mango Fudge
The ingredients needed to make these mango recipes are full-fat milk, mango pulp, cardamom powder, and ghee.
- Take the full-fat milk and heat it in a pan until it reduces half its volume and thickens up.
- Then add the mango pulp to it, keep stirring under medium flame for some more time until the water from the mango pulp completely evaporates.
- Add in ghee at this stage.
- Then grease a pan and spread the contents in it.
- Allow it at room temperature and then cut it into equal sizes. Sprinkle cardamom powder onto these mango dessert recipes.
The ingredients required to prepare these mango recipes are chopped mango, curd, milk, cardamom powder, sugar, and dry fruits.
- Peel the mangoes and chop them and blend them with plain curd with a little amount of water.
- Add in some sugar and a pinch of cardamom powder.
- Garnish the lassi with chopped dry fruits and serve these healthy mango recipes cold.
- Mango Dal
The ingredients necessary to make these mango recipes are yellow lentils, salt, water, turmeric, cumin seeds, onion, garlic, ginger, ground coriander, pepper, and diced mangoes, and chopped cilantro.
- This recipe is the same as making a regular lentil dal.
- The mango slices are dropped in at the final stage and simmered for 10 minutes along with the dal with sufficient water at low flame.
- These recipes using mango are served hot after garnishing with chopped cilantro.
- Mango Crumb Bars
The ingredients necessary to make these mango recipes are ripe mangoes, sugar, corn starch, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Combine mango chunks with cornstarch and leave it aside.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter and pulse it in a blender to form crumbs.
- Combine the brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Now add the above contents to the crumbs.
- Put the above mixture into a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Spread a layer of mango on it.
- Again, spread a thick coating of the mixture of crumbs.
- Bake it for 40 minutes. Cut into bars after these simple mango recipes cool down.
- Mango kulfi
The ingredients required to make these mango recipes are mango pulp, saffron strands, milk, cornflour, and sugar.
- Take small amounts of warm milk and combine saffron strands to it.
- Mix cornflour with water.
- Heat milk and bring it to a boil.
- Add the water with cornflour along with sugar.
- Stir occasionally and let it cook on low flame for 20 minutes.
- Then allow the mixture to cool and add mango pulp with the milk containing saffron.
- Pour the above contents into molds after inserting skewer sticks and freeze them.
- Serve this sweet mango recipe cold.
- Mango Milkshake
The ingredients that are needed to make this sweet mango recipe is mango, milk, and sugar.
- Peel the mangoes and chop them.
- Drop the mango cubes into a blender with sugar and milk.
- Make it into a fine smooth paste-like mixture.
- Add in more milk if required.
- Refrigerate it for half an hour and serve it cold with dry fruits layered on top.
Mangoes are the king of fruits, and as seasonal fruit, it is available only mainly during a few months. So, it is seen that people tend to hoard fruits during that period and consume it in various forms like healthy mango recipes.
Top Search Terms For Yoga
Naukaasana | What Is Vakrasana | Mudra For Grey Hair | Bakasana Meaning | Uttanpadasana Yoga | Chaturanga Dandasana | Mandukasana Yoga | Padahastasana Definition | Uttanasana Meaning | Mudra For Depression | Benefits Of Virasana | How To Do Balasana | What Is Gomukhasana | Prana Mudra Precautions | What Is Supta Vajrasana | Khechari Mudra Secret | Vajrasana And Its Benefits | Ardha Salabhasana Benefits | How To Do Ashwini Mudra | Different Types Of Pranayama | Parvatasana Steps And Benefits | Headstand Yoga For Beginners | Benefits Of Apana Vayu Mudra
Top Search Terms For Exercises
Cable Flys | Barbel Curl | Leg Curling | Side To Side Plank | Dumbell Pull Over | Air Squats Exercise | How To Crunches | Cat And Camel Pose | High Knee Benefits | Hand Exercise Benefits | Jumping Jack Exercise | What Is Dips Exercise | Standing Tricep Kickbacks | What Is Sumo Deadlift | Bend Over Exercise For Back | Bruce Lee Dragon Flag | Exercises To Increase Creativity
Top Search Terms Fitness
Trapezitis Exercise | Do Mangoes Cause Acne | Will Skipping Increase Height | Mayurasana Steps And Benefits | How To Do Shambhavi Mudra | Best Yoga For Irregular Periods | Best Mudra For Stomach Problems | Seated Rowing Muscles Worked | How To Do Yoni Mudra Step By Step | How Long To Do Surya Mudra For Weight Loss