Apples and cakes are two food items that are liked by people of all ages. And one and one make eleven when you make an apple cake. A healthy apple cake can give you nutrition along with a good taste. In fact, some cakes like the chocolate apple cake and apple slice cake are not even that hard to make. If you are in a mood to try your hands at some healthy recipes, we have got your back. Below down is a list of cakes in which every apple cake comes with a guarantee of super taste. And even if some extra apple slices get left after making the apple cake, you use those slices to make a simple apple smoothie or apple fig smoothie. Here are your recipes:
1. Apple Cinnamon Cake
The crunchy cinnamon topping and sweet frosting are the best part of an apple cinnamon cake. If you are making it for children, you can also serve it with a scoop of ice cream. Here is how you can make a tasty apple cinnamon cake:
• Preheat an oven to 180 C, and grease and line a 9-inch round cake tin with parchment paper.
• Take a large mixing bowl and add some baking powder, baking soda, flour, chopped apple, and sugar to it. Stir the ingredients so that they get properly mixed.
• Take another bowl and add vanilla yogurt, oil, and eggs to it. Whisk just enough to break the egg yolks.
• Add the ingredients of this bowl to the other bowl and mix all the ingredients with a wooden spoon. Make sure that you do not over mix them.
• Spoon this batter into the earlier prepared tin.
• Make a cinnamon topping by combining butter, sugar, and cinnamon.
• Mix all three ingredients to form a wet lumpy mixture. Sprinkle this mixture over the cake better.
• Bake the cinnamon cake for 30 to 35 minutes and transfer it to a wire rack so that it can get cool.
• Mix sugar and milk to make the gaze, drizzle it over the cake and your cake is ready to be served.
Since you are using fresh apples in this apple and cinnamon cake recipe, you can use the leftover apples in preparing other food items. Apple & raw mango salad is the perfect fit if you are making the cake in hot summers.
2. Eggless Apple Cake
An eggless apple cake is perfect for vegetarians who refrain from having eggs in any form. No refined flour or refined sugar is used in this recipe. Packed with energy and taste, here is your easy apple cake recipe:
• Pre heat an oven at 180 degrees C.
• Sift baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder, and flour in a bowl and set it aside.
• Make a flax egg by mazing ground flax seeds in water.
• Take another bowl, add vegetable oil and sugar in it. Whisk the two ingredients for 3 to 4 minutes.
• Add flax egg in this mixture and mix all the ingredients well.
• Add 50% of the dry ingredients in this mixture and fold it with the help of a spatula.
• Add some milk and rest of the dry ingredients along with chopped dark chocolate.
• Transfer this mixture to an 8x8-inch pan lined with parchment paper.
• Toss apple slices in lemon juice and cinnamon powder.
• Use these apples and toasted hazelnuts to top your apple cake batter.
• Bake it at 180 degrees C for 45 minutes and take it out.
If you want to have the eggless whole wheat apple cinnamon cake, you have to follow the same recipe. Just use whole wheat flour instead of any other kind of flour and your whole wheat apple cake will be ready.
3. Apple Upside Down Cake
If you love baking, apple upside down cake is a must-try recipe. When you gulp buttery caramelized apples with cinnamon-spice cake, you feel like you are having the enjoyment of a thousand desserts at a time. Here is your simple apple cake recipe:
• Preheat an oven to 350° and grease a 9 round pan by using any cooking spray.
• Add brown sugar, butter, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt to a small saucepan and cook them for 2 minutes.
• Pour caramel sauce on pan and put apple slice on its top.
• Whisk flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg in a large bowl and mix butter and sugar in the other.
• Add eggs, vanilla, 50% dry ingredients and beat to form a mixture.
• Add remaining dry ingredients along with some milk.
• Pour batter over apples and bake for an hour.
• Transfer to a cooling rack and your cake will be ready.
4. Apple Crumble Cake
If you like apple crumble then there is no way that you will not fall for an apple crumble cake. This easy-to-make apple cake contains crumb toppings with a good amount of nutrition and energy. Here is your recipe:
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees, and grease and flour an 8" round pan. Set aside.
• Take a bowl and whisk sugars, cinnamon, salt and flour in it.
• Add melted butter to the bowl and fluff until crumbs get formed.
• Take another bowl and whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in it.
• Take a cup and whisk milk, vanilla, oil and egg in it.
• Mix all the ingredients to make a batter and pour it on the pan.
• Take a bowl and toss apple slices, sugar, cinnamon and the apple cider vinegar in it.
• Place the slice of apples carefully over the batter and sprinkle some crumb topping on it.
• Bake your cake for 30 minutes and then let it cool in the pan.
• Trader it on the serving stand and your crumble cake is ready to be served.
Liked this one? You should definitely check out apple walnut cake and green apple cake. Each apple cake is super nutritious and tasty.
5. German Apple Cake
A German apple cake is counted as one of the easiest-to-make cakes in the world. A traditional German dessert, this apple cake tastes even better when consumed with a dollop of whipped cream on its top. Here is your apple cake recipe:
- Preheat an oven to 350°F, and grease a 9-inch parchment paper.
- Take some apples; peel, quarter and core them.
- Slice the apples lengthwise. Make sure that you do not cut them all the way down.
- Beat butter in a bowl, and mix sugar in it.
- After one minute, add some eggs and beat for another 30 seconds.
- Add vanilla sugar in the bowl and beat again.
- Add baking powder, salt, and cake flour in the bowl and mix them with the help of a mixer at the lowest speed.
- Add 50% flour, milk, and the remaining flour in the mixture. Beat again but make sure that your do not over mix all the ingredients.
- Transfer this freshly prepared batter to the earlier prepared pan.
- Smooth its top with the help of a spatula. Place all the apples with their sliced side on the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the oven and then transfer to the cooling rack.
- Remove the spring form and let it cool.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar once the cake cools down to the room temperature.
- Serve your cake with some sweetened whipped cream.
Top Search Terms For Yoga
Mayur Aasan | Aswini Mudra | Bakasana Benefits | Balasana Yoga | Salabhasana Steps | Uttanpad Aasan | Naukasana Benefits | Types of Pranayam | Surya Namaskar Mudra | Vayu Mudra for Gas | Shambhavi Mudra steps | Benefits of Yoni Mudra | Benefits of Vajrasana | Benefits of Gyan Mudra | Benefits of Veerasana | Benefits of Dandasana | Benefits of Uttanasana | Benefits of Parvatasana | Benefits of Gomukhasana | Benefits of Prana Mudra | Benefits of Padahastasana
Top Search Terms For Exercises
Dragon flags | Kickbacks Workout | Dumbell Pullover | Cat Camel Pose | Bent-Over Row | Bar Dips Exercise | Cable Chest Fly | Leg Curl Benefits | Air Chair Squat | Barbell Curl Benefits | Side Plank Exercise | Seated Row Exercise | Sumo Deadlift Benefits | Best Brain Exercise | Skipping increase Height | Jumping Jacks Benefits | Free Hand Exercise Benefits | High Knees Exercise Benefits
Top Search Terms Fitness
Trapezitis meaning | Does Mango cause Pimples | Benefits of Khechari Mudra | How to do Crunches at Home | Benefits of Supta Vajrasana | Benefits of doing Shirshasana | Apan Vayu Mudra Blood Pressure | Prithvi Mudra for Hair Growth | Vakrasana Steps, Benefits and Precautions | Mandukasana Benefits and Precautions | How to use Castor Oil for Irregular Periods