Chubby or fuller cheeks is a facial feature that makes people look younger, literally at any age. Combine fluffy cheeks with radiant skin, and you appear to have turned the clock backward. On the other hand, as many people believe, that sagging or sunken cheeks make a person appear older than they are.
There are several reasons why some people get sunken cheeks. These include:
- Poor diet
- Lack of exercising
- Family history
- Chronic stress
- Spending long hours with a bent head posture
- Excessive dependence on alcohol and smoking
- When your posture involves keeping your head bent for long
If you want to get fuller cheeks, there are several ways to get them. Some of these ways include:
- Consuming a high-calorie diet to help fill up your face
- Undergo cosmetic procedures such as a fat transfer surgery that involves filling up your cheek tissues with a derma filler.
However, both these treatments come with their own set of side effects. Why would anyone like to go for these invasive and expensive treatments, when there is a holistic and natural treatment available in the form of exercises to get chubby cheeks? These exercises are practically free of cost and offer holistic side-effect-free benefits.
What are chubby cheeks exercises?
Exercises to get chubby cheeks are those exercises that are directed specifically at strengthening and toning your facial muscles. Facial exercises to get chubby cheeks focus on making your cheeks well-rounded and fuller.
Facial yoga to get chubby cheeks involves movements such as lifting, stretching, and massaging.
What are the benefits of chubby cheeks exercises?
Here are some of the most important benefits of exercises to get chubby cheeks:
- Facial yoga exercises to get chubby cheeks to give you chubby and well-rounded cheeks naturally without any side effects.
- These exercises strengthen and tone your cheek muscles.
- Exercises to get chubby cheeks to improve your circulation. This helps your facial muscles get more nutrients and prevents premature ageing.
- Facial exercises make you look younger. When you know that you look good, it makes you more confident and happier. This has an impact on your interpersonal relationships and productivity.
- One of the best benefits of exercises to get chubby cheeks is that they are extremely simple to do and don’t need you to invest in expensive equipment or gym memberships. These exercises can be practically done anywhere.
- When coupled with double chin exercises and cardio, these exercises make your face get fuller.
- These exercises emphasize the root cause of the problem and offer a longer and safer solution.
Which are the 5 most effective exercises to get chubby cheeks?
Wondering which are the best exercises to get chubby cheeks? Here is a roundup of some of the most effective exercises that you can include in your daily home workouts:
- Blowing balloons: This is an excellent exercise to get chubby cheeks and quite fun too.
- Sit in a comfortable position and blow into a balloon.
- Once you fill the balloon, hold the pose for about 40-50 seconds.
- Slowly release the air and come back to the starting position.
- Make an ‘O’: This is one of the simplest poses of facial yoga to get chubby cheeks. This exercise not just gives your cheeks a fuller appearance but also makes them firmer reducing the signs of premature ageing.
- Sit in a comfortable position and open your mouth to say ‘o’.
- Ensure that your teeth are over your lips and you are in a smiling position.
- Now put the fingers of each hand on each cheek and lift your cheek.
- Lower your cheeks and hold the pose for 30 seconds.
- Return to the starting position.
- Cheek pinching: Though it may not sound like an exercise, trust us it works. This is one of the best facial exercises to get chubby cheeks to stretch out your cheek muscles to make them look bigger.
- Pinch your cheeks every day for at least 3-4 minutes.
- However, make sure that you don’t hurt yourself.
- Smile broadly: The simple act of smiling has benefits for making your cheeks fuller too. Here is how you can do this exercise to get chubby cheeks:
- Start by smiling broadly.
- While smiling, press the crease near your mouth using your fingertips.
- Follow this by massaging your cheeks in a circular motion while emphasizing on an upward motion.
- Fill your cheeks with air: This simple yet effective exercise to get chubby cheeks helps you get rounder cheeks by strengthening their muscles.
- Sit in a comfortable position and fill your cheeks with as much air as you can hold.
- Hold the pose for 30-45 seconds.
- Blow the air out and return to the starting position.
How can you increase the benefits of exercises to get chubby cheeks?
While these exercises are extremely beneficial, they need to be compounded with several other things to make them even more effective. These include:
- Fortifying your diet with healthy foods, especially those that aid collagen production. You can include foods such as fatty fish, apples, milk, nuts and seeds, nut butter, and aloe vera.
- Quit smoking and limit your alcohol intake.
- Keeping yourself hydrated will naturally make your skin appear youthful and beautiful. This especially helps prevent dehydration while doing facial yoga exercises to get chubby cheeks.
- Massage your cheeks regularly with nourishing natural ingredients such as olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, glycerine, etc. You can also apply face masks made of eggs, papaya, oatmeal, and bananas.
- Stay stress-free and reduce your anxiety levels. This can be done by investing your time in things that you love doing and practising meditation and mindfulness. This also helps you recognise your stress triggers and prepares you to react better to them.
Your facial structure is often defined by your lifestyle and genetics. While you can’t do much about your family history, but if your lifestyle has contributed towards sagging and sunken cheeks, these exercises to get chubby cheeks will help you. Ensure that you learn these exercises from an experienced trainer to gain their benefits.
Top Search Terms For Yoga
Jnana Meaning | Shanmukhi Mudra Steps | Hatha Yoga for Beginners | Anulom Vilom Steps | Benefits of Trikonasana | Ardha Chandrasana Meaning | Akarna Dhanurasana Meaning | Ardha Siddhasana Steps | Navasana Strengthens | Triangle Pose Benefits | Parsvottanasana | Raja Yoga Types | Lotus Pose Steps and Benefits | Supta Vajrasana Steps | Trapezitis Meaning | Benefits of Upavistha Konasana | Uttanpadasana Precautions | Virasana Benefits | Ardha Chandrasana Procedure | Chakrasana |
Top Search Terms For Exercises
Pullover Exercise Benefits | Exercise to Cure Knock Knees | Bicycle Legs Exercise | Low Cable Fly | Easy Cardio for Belly Fat | Freehand Exercise Meaning | Hand Exercises to Reduce Fat | Bunny Hopping Exercise | Side Effects of Jumping Jacks | Lateral Lunges With Weights | How to Do a Straddle Split | Leg Curl Benefits | Standing Workout for Belly Fat | Sumo Squat Position |
Top Search Terms Fitness
How to Stimulate Beard Growth | Weight Loss Snacks | Books to Start Reading Habit | How to Grow Beard Faster for Teenager Home Remedies | Fun Fact About Meditation | How to Do Baddha Padmasana | Chit Shakti Meditation for Health | Yoga to Reduce Buttocks Fat | Yoga Asanas for Flat Tummy | Guided Meditation for Inner Peace | Salabhasana Steps Benefits and Precautions | List Down the Steps for Naukasana | Garudasana Steps Benefits and Precautions | Back Exercises at Home With Dumbbells | Chest Workout Upper Middle Lower | Chest and Back Workout Superset | Best Chest Exercises for Men |