Online Hair Fall Screening Pack by carefit
About Hair fall is a natural process and is common in both men and women. Losing up to 100 strands every day is considered normal and happens to most people. But when it goes beyond that, it can potentially become a problem. It is best to get a hair fall test done if you start to lose too many strands as it can be due to various reasons. A comprehensive hair screening test will help you determine the reason and also find the right solution.What are the tests included in the Hair Fall Screening Pack?carefit hair screening test includes the followingFerritin testsIt is a protein type that is present in the blood and stores iron. Low ferritin usually means there is an iron deficiency. There is a deep connection between ferritin and hair loss as the hair follicles store the ferritin. When there is low iron content in the body, it borrows from that hair follicles and leads to hair fall. Additionally, low ferritin does not allow optimal thyroid hormone which leads to hypothyroidism and hair fall. The best treatment for hair loss is to increase the ferritin level so that the iron content increases.TSH testThyroid-stimulating hormone is called TSH and a TSH test is conducted to measure the levels of this hormone in the body. Overactive or underactive TSH can lead to hair loss. The hair loss appears throughout the scalp and not in discrete areas. The hair appears sparse and regrowth can happen after successful treatment. A dermatologist will ask for TSH tests for hair loss in males if they see this pattern.Vitamin B12Hair needs vitamins and minerals for its growth. Vitamin B12 is also among one of the essentials as it aids in increasing hair growth and producing new hair cells. This Vitamin test for hair loss helps in finding if the B12 levels are normal. Women during menopause who are facing hair loss are more prone to B12 deficiency and should get this test done.Vitamin D A blood test for hair loss is done for patients with alopecia. One of the major components checked by dermatologists is Vitamin D as it helps in hair cell growth and also developing new hair follicles.Some of the ADD-ON TESTS included in the Hair Fall Screening Pack are:
- T3, T4 [Together]
- Triiodothyronine Free (FT3) [Standalone]
- Thyroxine-free (FT4) [Standalone]
- Anti-thyroglobulin (Anti-TG)
- Anti-thyroperoxidase (Anti-TPO)
- Complete haemogram (CBC, ESR, PS)
How carefit online Hair Fall Screening Pack works:
- Buy the Screening pack through the curefit app or the curefit website (www.cure.fit) and schedule your tests later for any date & time of your choice.
- Provide the Samples without leaving your home.
- Get access to your Test Reports within 24 Hours on the curefit app and also by Email.
Benefits of carefit online Hair Fall Screening PackOn Time Start
- We guarantee that on the day of your scheduled booking, our punctual technicians will arrive at your location exactly on time and collect the sample.
Free Home Sample Pickup
- Once you have purchased your pack, you will have the choice to schedule your tests from the comfort of your home. We do NOT charge any Extra Fees for Services or Travel for the Home Sample Collection.
Professional Trained Staff
- You can be certain that your sample will always be collected by well credentialed DMLT certified Phlebotomists, who are not only technically proficient but also well versed with all the required best quality and safety practices to ensure you have a stress-free experience.
- You will receive your Digital Diagnostic Test Reports within 24 Hours on your curefit app as well as on your email. Our Digital Reports are comprehensive, interpretative, and extremely easy to understand.
Best in-class Quality and Safety.
- All Phlebotomists are well trained on NABL Guidelines and certified by WHO on Hand Hygiene, Personal Protective Equipment and Disinfection techniques.
The Carefit Experience!
- We partner with ‘Healthians’, an NABL Certified Lab to provide timely and high-quality diagnostic results. You can rest assured that Gold-standard practices are followed and maintained when it comes to quality, safety, and prevention through the use of alcohol-based sanitizers, single-use gloves, masks and minimal contact when collecting the sample.
- Our high commitment to consumer satisfaction has helped us design our services to be your one-stop health care provider. This is doubly beneficial as it takes care of all your medical needs; from an Online Consultation with a Doctor, Therapist or Nutritionist to offering all-inclusive diagnostic tests without stepping out of your home. The search for 'a Hair Fall Screening Test near me' is now a thing of the past and your quest for quality medical and diagnostic services starts and ends at carefit
FAQs1. Who should take the Hair Fall Screening Pack?Screening for Hair Loss should be done when there is hair thinning or excessive loss of hair strands. Both Men who and Women who suffer from hair loss should undergo these Blood Tests recommended under the Hair Fall screening Pack.2. What Can I Expect from the Hair Fall Screening Pack?A blood sample is collected for Screening. Ferritin, TSH, Vitamin D, B12, Calcium, levels are determined using the blood sample.3. What Does the Hair Fall Screening Pack Test Report Include?The Test will have a detailed report on your Ferritin, TSH, Vitamin D and B12 Levels. Add-on test results for Calcium, T3, T4, FT3, and Antithyroglobulin.