Online Fever Panel Screening Pack by carefit
About The Fever Panel pack screens for Typhoid, Malaria, Dengue and other Tests for Fever. It is recommended for those experiencing Fever, Body Pain, Headache, Loose Motion or Chills for more than 2 Days.What are the tests included in Fever Panel Screening Pack?Care.fit Fever Panel includes the following TestsC-Reactive Protein (CRP) Quantitative
- This Test measures the level of C-Reactive Protein (CRP) in your blood.
- Elevated levels of CRP can indicate viral or bacterial infection and tissue injury.
Complete Hemogram (CBC, ESR, PS)
- This Test evaluates your overall health and detects a wide range of infections and potential diseases.
Dengue Antigen NS1, IgG & IgM
- This Dengue Test detects infection caused by the Dengue Virus and helps your physician determine the course of treatment
Peripheral Smear for Malaria
- This Test diagnoses Malaria by detecting the presence of malarial parasites in the blood. It is also done to monitor the ongoing treatment of Malaria.
Typhi Dot IgG, IgM Quantitative
- This Typhoid Test is a screening test that detects the presence of Salmonella Typhi bacteria which is responsible for causing Typhoid Fever.
Urine Routine Examination
- A Routine Urine Analysis consists of a group of physical, chemical and microscopic tests to detect and measure several substances in the urine. This Panel has the capability to detect the presence of abnormal substances in the Urine which helps diagnose many disorders in their early stages.
Some of the ADD-ON TESTS included in the Fever Panel Screening Pack are:Chikungunya IgM
- This test is done to detect the chikungunya virus and also suggests if there has been any past infection or not.
Widal Test for Typhoid - QualitativeCulture & Sensitivity of Whole Blood (Aerobic)
- This Blood Test for Fever is conducted to detect any germs in the body which includes fungus and bacteria among others and to get down to the root cause of the infection.
Culture & Sensitivity of Urine (Aerobic)
- Normally Urine is sterile and does not contain any harmful microorganisms. A culture & sensitivity test of Urine identifies the presence of a specific bacteria causing the infection and also tells us the correct antibiotic to be given to treat this particular bacteria.
How carefit online Fever Panel Screening Pack works:
- Buy the Screening pack through the curefit app or the curefit website (www.cure.fit) and schedule your tests later for any date & time of your choice.
- Provide the Samples without leaving your home.
- Get access to your Test Reports within 24 Hours on the curefit app and also by Email.
Benefits of carefit online Fever Panel Screening PackOn Time Start
- We guarantee that on the day of your scheduled booking, our punctual technicians will arrive at your location exactly on time and collect the sample.
Free Home Sample Pickup
- Once you have purchased your pack, you will have the choice to schedule your tests from the comfort of your home. We do NOT charge any Extra Fees for Services or Travel for the Home Sample Collection.
Professional Trained Staff
- You can be certain that your sample will always be collected by well credentialed DMLT certified Phlebotomists, who are not only technically proficient but also well versed with all the required best quality and safety practices to ensure you have a stress-free experience.
- You will receive your Digital Diagnostic Test Reports within 24 Hours on your curefit app as well as on your email. Our Digital Reports are comprehensive, interpretative, and extremely easy to understand.
Best in-class Quality and Safety.
- All Phlebotomists are well trained on NABL Guidelines and certified by WHO on Hand Hygiene, Personal Protective Equipment and Disinfection techniques.
The Carefit Experience!
- We partner with ‘Healthians’, an NABL Certified Lab to provide timely and high-quality diagnostic results. You can rest assured that Gold-standard practices are followed and maintained when it comes to quality, safety, and prevention through the use of alcohol-based sanitizers, single-use gloves, masks and minimal contact when collecting the sample.
- Our high commitment to consumer satisfaction has helped us design our services to be your one-stop health care provider. This is doubly beneficial as it takes care of all your medical needs; from an Online Consultation with a Doctor, Therapist or Nutritionist to offering all-inclusive diagnostic tests without stepping out of your home. The search for 'a Fever Panel Screening Pack near me' is now a thing of the past and your quest for quality medical and diagnostic services starts and ends at carefit
FAQs1. Who should take the Fever Panel Screening Pack?Any individual who is suffering from high body temperature and other symptoms like body ache, vomiting and headache that indicates fever or any other potential disease should get this done.2. What Can I Expect from the Fever Panel Screening Pack?This pack helps by testing for all the most common causes for Fever in one go. This helps the doctor identify the actual cause so that treatment can be started immediately.3. What Does the Fever Panel Screening Pack Test Report Include?The Test will give you a detailed report on the cause of your Fever - which could be due to Dengue, Malaria, Typhoid (Typhidot & Widal Test) or Chikungunya IgM.