Online Vitamin Screening Pack by carefit
About Vitamins are one of the most essential nutrients required by our body that aid in healing wounds, strengthening bones and teeth, repairing cell damage, converting the food that we consume to energy, and more. Vitamin deficiency has been linked with several disorders and is an important indicator of good health.What are the tests included in the Vitamin Screening Pack?Vitamin B12 Blood Test
- Plays a crucial role in the body’s metabolism, creation of RBCs and is required for the optimal functioning of the nervous system. This nutrient is found in milk, cheese, eggs, and animal products like meat. People who do not consume them in the right quantities or are strict vegetarians may be at a higher risk of B12.
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency causes lack of energy, tiredness, moodiness, headaches, tingling sensation or numbness in hand and feet and leads to irritable bowel syndrome, celiac disease, or other digestive issues. Low B12 levels can be rectified by eating a balanced diet including dairy and taking supplements and preventing diseases like rickets, back pain, arthritis, bone disorders and more.
Vitamin D Total [D3 & D2] Blood TestVitamin D3 Blood Test
- D3 is a subtype of Vitamin D and is essential for calcium absorption, strengthening of the teeth and bones. It also prevents diseases like rickets, back pain, arthritis, bone disorders and more. Vit D3 can be obtained from natural sunlight and not from food sources.
Vitamin D2 Blood Test
- D2 is a subtype of Vitamin D called Ergocalciferol and useful for extracting calcium and using it to treat diseases like rickets and hyperparathyroidism.
Some of the ADD-ON TESTS included in the Vitamin Screening Pack are:
- Iron Screening (Ferritin, Iron, TIBC, UIBC, TS)
- Thyroid Screening (T3, T4, TSH)
- Lipid profile
- Complete Haemogram (CBC, ESR, PS)
How carefit online Vitamin Screening Pack works:
- Buy the Screening pack through the curefit app or the curefit website (www.cure.fit) and schedule your tests later for any date & time of your choice.
- Provide the Samples without leaving your home.
- Get access to your Test Reports within 24 Hours on the curefit app and also by Email.
Benefits of carefit online Vitamin Screening PackOn Time Start
- We guarantee that on the day of your scheduled booking, our punctual technicians will arrive at your location exactly on time and collect the sample.
Free Home Sample Pickup
- Once you have purchased your pack, you will have the choice to schedule your tests from the comfort of your home. We do NOT charge any Extra Fees for Services or Travel for the Home Sample Collection.
Professional Trained Staff
- You can be certain that your sample will always be collected by well credentialed DMLT certified Phlebotomists, who are not only technically proficient but also well versed with all the required best quality and safety practices to ensure you have a stress-free experience.
- You will receive your Digital Diagnostic Test Reports within 24 Hours on your curefit app as well as on your email. Our Digital Reports are comprehensive, interpretative, and extremely easy to understand.
Best in-class Quality and Safety.
- All Phlebotomists are well trained on NABL Guidelines and certified by WHO on Hand Hygiene, Personal Protective Equipment and Disinfection techniques.
The Carefit Experience!
- We partner with ‘Healthians’, an NABL Certified Lab to provide timely and high-quality diagnostic results. You can rest assured that Gold-standard practices are followed and maintained when it comes to quality, safety, and prevention through the use of alcohol-based sanitizers, single-use gloves, masks and minimal contact when collecting the sample.
- Our high commitment to consumer satisfaction has helped us design our services to be your one-stop health care provider. This is doubly beneficial as it takes care of all your medical needs; from an Online Consultation with a Doctor, Therapist or Nutritionist to offering all-inclusive diagnostic tests without stepping out of your home. The search for 'a Vitamin Screening Pack near me' is now a thing of the past and your quest for quality medical and diagnostic services starts and ends at carefit
FAQs1. Who should take the Vitamin Screening Pack?Individuals showing symptoms of Low Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D levels like low energy levels, muscle weakness or mouth ulcers, bone pain etc. should definitely get a Vitamin Screening Test done. The test can also be done as a preventive health check to determine if your diet and lifestyle are providing you with the optimum required levels of Vitamins.2. What Can I Expect from the Vitamin Screening Pack?A blood sample is collected for Screening to determine levels of Vitamin B12, D2and D3.3. What Does the Vitamin Screening Pack Test Report Include?The Test will have a detailed report on your Vitamin B12, Vitamin D2, and Vitamin D3 levels. Add-on test results for Calcium, Iron and Lipid profile.