Online Thyroid Screening by carefit
About This pack helps in assessing and monitoring thyroid dysfunction. It is recommended for people who are detected with or show symptoms of thyroid dysfunctionWhat are the tests included in Thyroid Screening?The tests that are included in Thyroid Screening have been mentioned below for your reference.
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) – this TSH test or TSH blood test is done to screen for and diagnose thyroid disorders. It is done if you have symptoms of hyperthyroidism like weight loss, nervousness, tremors or hypothyroidism like weight gain, constipation, fatigue, cold intolerance.
- Thyroxine Total (T4) – This test measures the level of T4 in your blood. Too much or too little T4 can indicate thyroid disease.
- Triiodothyronine Total (T3) - The Triiodothyronine test is performed to detect and diagnose disorders of the thyroid gland including hypothyroidism and to evaluate the effectiveness of the treatment.
Some of the ADD-ON TESTS included in the pack are:
- Triiodothyronine Free (FT3) – These are T3 hormones that are not bound to proteins and are physiologically active.
- Thyroxine – Free (FT4) – These are T4 hormones that are not bound to proteins and are physiologically active and are tested during this TFT testing.
- Anti-Thyriod Peroxidase (Anti-TPO) – this test shows the level of antibodies present against thyroid peroxidase.
- Anti-Thyroglobulin (Anti-TG) – this test helps in detecting thyroid dysfunction due to thyroid gland damage.
- Diabetes Screening (FBS, HBA1C) – Diabetes is a long-term condition that causes high blood sugar levels, along with several other associated symptoms. Hence, it is highly advisable to regularly screen for it.
- Lipid Profile – Lipids aid in the production of hormones, Vitamin D, and substances that help you digest foods. This test measures the cholesterol and triglycerides (a type of fat) in your body.
- Kidney Function Test (KFT) – Your kidneys filter out waste materials from the blood and control the levels of water and minerals in the body.
- Liver Function Test (LFT) – The liver helps your body get rid of harmful toxins. Poor liver health can lead to chronic disease, unwanted weight gain and loss of energy. Here, we test the blood levels of various enzymes and proteins indicating liver health.
How carefit online Thyroid Screening works:
- Buy the Screening pack through the curefit app or the curefit website (www.cure.fit) and schedule your tests later for any date & time of your choice.
- Provide the Samples without leaving your home.
- Get access to your Test Reports within 24 Hours on the curefit app and also by Email.
Benefits of carefit online Thyroid ScreeningOn Time Start
- We guarantee that on the day of your scheduled booking, our punctual technicians will arrive at your location exactly on time and collect the sample.
Free Home Sample Pickup
- Once you have purchased your pack, you will have the choice to schedule your tests from the comfort of your home. We do NOT charge any Extra Fees for Services or Travel for the Home Sample Collection.
Professional Trained Staff
- You can be certain that your sample will always be collected by well credentialed DMLT certified Phlebotomists, who are not only technically proficient but also well versed with all the required best quality and safety practices to ensure you have a stress-free experience.
- You will receive your Digital Diagnostic Test Reports within 24 Hours on your curefit app as well as on your email. Our Digital Reports are comprehensive, interpretative, and extremely easy to understand.
Best in-class Quality and Safety.
- All Phlebotomists are well trained on NABL Guidelines and certified by WHO on Hand Hygiene, Personal Protective Equipment and Disinfection techniques.
The Carefit Experience!
- We partner with ‘Healthians’, an NABL Certified Lab to provide timely and high-quality diagnostic results. You can rest assured that Gold-standard practices are followed and maintained when it comes to quality, safety, and prevention through the use of alcohol-based sanitizers, single-use gloves, masks and minimal contact when collecting the sample.
- Our high commitment to consumer satisfaction has helped us design our services to be your one-stop health care provider. This is doubly beneficial as it takes care of all your medical needs; from an Online Consultation with a Doctor, Therapist or Nutritionist to offering all-inclusive diagnostic tests without stepping out of your home. The search for 'a healthcare service near me' is now a thing of the past and your quest for quality medical and diagnostic services starts and ends at carefit
FAQsWho should take thyroid screening test?Any individuals above the age of 35 are advised to take this routine check-up done over and above everyone showing symptoms of thyroid dysfunction like weight gain, fatigue among others.What can I expect from Thyroid Screening?This test is done to measure your hormones and evaluate your thyroid gland function.What does Thyroid Screening test include?All the tests that go into thyroid screening to detect all possibilities have been mentioned above for your reference.