Online Obesity Risk Profile Screening Pack by carefit
About This pack screens for underlying medical conditions associated with obesity. Anyone with recent weight gain, metabolic issues and high BMI are recommended to take this test and review with a physicianWhat are the tests included in the Obesity Risk Profile Screening Pack?The tests which are included in the obesity test online has been mentioned below for your reference:Glucose – Fasting Blood (FBS)
- An FBS test is used to determine the amount of glucose in the blood. It is mainly used in screening for pre-diabetes or diabetes.
Glycosylated Hemoglobin (HbA1c)
- This test evaluates the average amount of glucose in the blood over the last 2 to 3 months. It can also be used to assess predisposition to diabetes.
Insulin – Fasting
- Insulin is a hormone secreted from pancreas and helps the cells to utilize glucose. This test is recommended in diabetes, PCOD/ PCOS and metabolic syndromes.
- Lipids aid in the production of hormones, Vitamin D, and substances that help you digest foods. This lipid test measures the cholesterol and triglycerides (a type of fat) in your body. High cholesterol levels are associated with an increased risk of heart disease and stroke.
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- This test is done to screen for and diagnose thyroid disorders which can cause weight gain and inability to lose weight.
- It is a steroid that helps the body fight infections and respond to stress. Its levels are highest in the mornings and lowest around midnight. All these tests help to identify the cause of recent weight gain and related problems.
Some of the ADD-ON TESTS included in the Obesity Risk Profile Screening pack are:Some of the add-on tests included in the pack are:Testosterone Level
- It is recommended for males to detect any pubertal or fertility issues, erectile dysfunction or other sexual issues and for females, in case of display of physical male traits, menstrual issues, PCOS/ PCOD or infertility.
Kidney Function Test (KFT)
- Your kidneys filter out waste materials from the blood and control the levels of water and minerals in the body.
Liver Function Test (LFT)
- We test the levels of various enzymes and proteins in your blood.
Vitamin Screening (Vit B12, Vit D)
- This pack checks for Vitamin B12 and vitamin D levels in your body.
T3, T4 – Triiodothyronine(T3) and Thyroxine (T4) tests
- Performed to detect and diagnose disorders of the thyroid gland including hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. This test also helps in evaluating the effectiveness of any ongoing Thyroid treatment.
How carefit online Obesity Risk Profile Screening Pack works:
- Buy the Screening pack through the curefit app or the curefit website (www.cure.fit) and schedule your tests later for any date & time of your choice.
- Provide the Samples without leaving your home.
- Get access to your Test Reports within 24 Hours on the curefit app and also by Email.
Benefits of carefit online Obesity Risk Profile Screening PackOn Time Start
- We guarantee that on the day of your scheduled booking, our punctual technicians will arrive at your location exactly on time and collect the sample.
Free Home Sample Pickup
- Once you have purchased your pack, you will have the choice to schedule your tests from the comfort of your home. We do NOT charge any Extra Fees for Services or Travel for the Home Sample Collection.
Professional Trained Staff
- You can be certain that your sample will always be collected by well credentialed DMLT certified Phlebotomists, who are not only technically proficient but also well versed with all the required best quality and safety practices to ensure you have a stress-free experience.
- You will receive your Digital Diagnostic Test Reports within 24 Hours on your curefit app as well as on your email. Our Digital Reports are comprehensive, interpretative, and extremely easy to understand.
Best in-class Quality and Safety.
- All Phlebotomists are well trained on NABL Guidelines and certified by WHO on Hand Hygiene, Personal Protective Equipment and Disinfection techniques.
The Carefit Experience!
- We partner with ‘Healthians’, an NABL Certified Lab to provide timely and high-quality diagnostic results. You can rest assured that Gold-standard practices are followed and maintained when it comes to quality, safety, and prevention through the use of alcohol-based sanitizers, single-use gloves, masks and minimal contact when collecting the sample.
- Our high commitment to consumer satisfaction has helped us design our services to be your one-stop health care provider. This is doubly beneficial as it takes care of all your medical needs; from an Online Consultation with a Doctor, Therapist or Nutritionist to offering all-inclusive diagnostic tests without stepping out of your home. The search for 'a Obesity Risk Profile Screening near me' is now a thing of the past and your quest for quality medical and diagnostic services starts and ends at carefit
FAQs1. Who should take the Obesity Risk Profile Screening Pack?Any individual who has a BMI higher than 30, has medical complications due to being overweight and if diet and exercise have not shown results. This pack screens for underlying medical conditions associated with obesity. Anyone with recent weight gain, metabolic issues and high BMI are recommended to take this test and review with a physician2. What Can I Expect from the Obesity Risk Profile Screening Pack?This test will do an overall assessment of your health, the risks associated with it and what you should do.