Online Lipid Profile Screening Pack by carefit
About The lipid profile test is a combination of tests that checks for abnormalities in the levels of lipids such as cholesterol and triglycerides which in high levels can increase the risk of coronary heart disease. This panel of tests are recommended for people who have diabetes, high blood pressure, smokers and people who have a high-fat diet.What are the tests included in the Lipid Profile Screening Pack?High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) Blood Test
- HDL cholesterol is often referred to as ‘good cholesterol’ as it removes excess cholesterol from the tissues and carries it to the liver for removal. The cholesterol test determines the amount of HDL C in the blood. A higher level of HDL C in the blood usually lowers the risk of heart attacks and strokes that can be caused due to plaque build- up.
Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL) Blood Test
- LDL cholesterol is referred to as ‘bad cholesterol’. High levels of LDL in the body can lead to hardening of the arteries. When there are increased levels of cholesterol in the blood and it is not removed by HDL, the cholesterol is deposited in the blood vessel walls. These deposits which are called plaques harden the vessel walls constricting the blood flow and thus cause heart attacks. This cholesterol blood test helps determine the levels of LDL in a person’s blood.
- This test determines the ratio between good cholesterol (HDL) and bad cholesterol (LDL).
- Measures the amount of triglycerides in a person’s blood. Extra calories are converted to triglycerides which are a type of fat (lipid) in your body. The body stores these triglycerides which are released into the bloodstream when the body needs energy. These provide fuel for the muscles. People on high carbohydrate and high fat diets have higher levels of triglycerides in this blood putting the individual at a higher risk of a heart attack or stroke.
TC/HDL Cholesterol Ratio
- This ratio is determined by dividing the total cholesterol number by the HDL cholesterol number. The higher the ratio the more risk a person is at developing heart diseases.
Very Low Density Lipoprotein (VLDL) Test
- This test determines the levels of VLDL in the blood. VLDL cholesterol is made in the liver and released into the blood to supply the body tissues with triglycerides. High levels of VLDL are associated with the development of plaque deposit in the artery walls causing a risk of heart diseases. The best way to lower your VLDL levels is to make dietary changes and include a good exercise regimen.
How carefit online Lipid Profile Screening Pack works:
- Buy the Screening pack through the curefit app or the curefit website (www.cure.fit) and schedule your tests later for any date & time of your choice.
- Provide the Samples without leaving your home.
- Get access to your Test Reports within 24 Hours on the curefit app and also by Email.
Benefits of carefit online Lipid Profile Screening PackOn Time Start
- We guarantee that on the day of your scheduled booking, our punctual technicians will arrive at your location exactly on time and collect the sample.
Free Home Sample Pickup
- Once you have purchased your pack, you will have the choice to schedule your tests from the comfort of your home. We do NOT charge any Extra Fees for Services or Travel for the Home Sample Collection.
Professional Trained Staff
- You can be certain that your sample will always be collected by well credentialed DMLT certified Phlebotomists, who are not only technically proficient but also well versed with all the required best quality and safety practices to ensure you have a stress-free experience.
- You will receive your Digital Diagnostic Test Reports within 24 Hours on your curefit app as well as on your email. Our Digital Reports are comprehensive, interpretative, and extremely easy to understand.
Best in-class Quality and Safety.
- All Phlebotomists are well trained on NABL Guidelines and certified by WHO on Hand Hygiene, Personal Protective Equipment and Disinfection techniques.
The Carefit Experience!
- We partner with ‘Healthians’, an NABL Certified Lab to provide timely and high-quality diagnostic results. You can rest assured that Gold-standard practices are followed and maintained when it comes to quality, safety, and prevention through the use of alcohol-based sanitizers, single-use gloves, masks and minimal contact when collecting the sample.
- Our high commitment to consumer satisfaction has helped us design our services to be your one-stop health care provider. This is doubly beneficial as it takes care of all your medical needs; from an Online Consultation with a Doctor, Therapist or Nutritionist to offering all-inclusive diagnostic tests without stepping out of your home. The search for 'Lipid Profile Screening Pack near me' is now a thing of the past and your quest for quality medical and diagnostic services starts and ends at carefit
FAQs1. Who should take the Lipid Profile Screening Pack?A fasting lipid profile test is recommended every 3 years for adults who are not at risk for heart diseases. If you are a male who is 45 years or above or a female who is 50-55 years and above it is advisable to take this test once a year.. Apart from this individuals with a genetic predisposition to heart attacks or individuals with existing heart conditions and diabetes should also take the test once every year. Smoking, being overweight and unhealthy diets also warrant this test.2. What Can I Expect from the Lipid Profile Screening Pack?The test measures your cholesterol levels and breaks it down into HDL, LDL, total cholesterol and triglycerides.
Top Search Terms For Yoga
Facts Of Meditation | Ardha Siddhasana | Jnana Yoga Basic Concepts | Shanmukhi Mudra | Chit Shakti For Health | Flat Belly Yoga | Beginning Hatha Yoga |Chakrasana Steps | Meditation For Peace | Navasana Benefits | Parsvottanasana Steps | How To Do Raja Yoga | Salabasana Benefits | Meaning Of Naukasana | How To Do Vajrasana | Uttanpadasana | Benefits Of Veerasana | Reclined Eagle Pose | The Yoga Sleep Pose | How To Draw Dhanurasana | Ardha Chandrasana Steps
Top Search Terms For Exercises
Dumbell Pullover | Back Superset Workout | Bicycle Ab Workout | Cable Fly High To Low | Middle Chest Workout | Free Hand Excercise | Hand Fat Loss Exercise | Bunny Jump Exercise | What Is Leg Curl | Standing Exercises For Weight Loss | How To Perform Sumo Squat | Daily Stretches For Splits
Top Search Terms Fitness
Foods That Burn Belly Fat | Benefits Of Parivrtta Trikonasana | Lotus Pose Follow-Up Poses | Trapezitis Physiotherapy Treatment | Parsva Upavistha Konasana Benefits | Back Exercises Dumbbell At Home | Best Exercises For Knock Knees | Inner Chest Workout At Gym | Cardio Exercises For Belly Fat | Jumping Jack For Weight Loss | Lateral Lunges Muscles Worked | Books To Read To Develop Reading Habit | How To Grow A Beard Faster For Teenagers Naturally | Baddha Padmasana Benefits In English | Asanas To Reduce Buttocks And Thighs | Benefits Of Anulom Vilom Yoga | What Is Trikonasana And Its Benefits | How To Increase Beard Growth