Online Women's Health Screening Check-Up by carefit
About This pack screens for common ailments like PCOS, anemia and thyroid. Anyone with symptoms like weight gain, increased facial hair, menstrual irregularities or fatigue should get themselves checked.Women are susceptible to many ailments and diseases as they age. Detecting them early on can be a huge advantage in tackling these ailments head-on. The Women Health Check-Up pack screens for common ailments like PCOS, anemia, and thyroid. Medical professionals recommend Women Full Body Check-up once they cross 30 years to ensure they are healthy. Many women make the mistake of keeping their health on the back burner and not paying much attention to it. carefit is here to help you overcome that and make sure that you take better care of your health. What Are The Tests Included In Women Health Check-Up Pack?Complete Haemogram (CBC, ESR, PS)
- The Haemogram includes your Complete Blood Count (CBC), Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR), and Peripheral Smear (PS). The CBC test includes the count of your red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. The peripheral smear examination is handy in ruling out any hematological malignancies. The ESR level helps indicate whether you have fallen victim to chronic infection or cancer.
- Iron is stored in the human body in the form of ferritin. The ferritin blood test helps determine your iron levels.
Glycosylated Haemoglobin (HbA1c)
- The Glycosylated Haemoglobin test is responsible for checking the average amount of glucose that has been present in your blood in the past two to three months. The Hba1c test is useful in assessing whether you are pre-diabetic.
- The Fasting Insulin Test checks the level of insulin secreted by the pancreas. This test is often recommended for women to check for diabetes, PCOD/ PCOS, and metabolic syndromes.
- The Prolactin Test is used to determine the level of prolactin in your body. This hormone is used to regulate the immune system and pancreatic development in men and women. Prolactin also helps with milk secretion after child delivery. This test is used to determine infertility, PCOS/PCOD, menstrual irregularities, sexual disorders, delayed or early puberty, and so on.
- This test is used to determine the level of testosterone in the body. This hormone is present in both men and women. In the case of women, the testosterone test is used in case of male physical traits, PCOS/PCOD, infertility, or menstrual issues.
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- TSH is useful to screen for thyroid disorders. Hyperthyroidism presents symptoms including weight loss, tremors, and nervousness, while hypothyroidism presents symptoms including fatigue, weight gain, constipation, and cold intolerance.
Vitamin D Total
- The Vitamin D test helps determine the amount of Vitamin D in your body.
Some of the ADD-ON TESTS included in the pack are:
- LH, FSH
- Vitamin B12
- T3, T4
- Lipid profile
- Kidney Function Test (KFT)
- Liver Function Test (LFT)
How carefit online Women's health check-up works:
- Buy the Screening pack through the curefit app or the curefit website (www.cure.fit) and schedule your tests later for any date & time of your choice.
- Provide the Samples without leaving your home.
- Get access to your Test Reports within 24 Hours on the curefit app and also by Email.
Benefits of carefit online Women health checkupOn Time Start
- We guarantee that on the day of your scheduled booking, our punctual technicians will arrive at your location exactly on time and collect the sample.
Free Home Sample Pickup
- Once you have purchased your pack, you will have the choice to schedule your tests from the comfort of your home. We do NOT charge any Extra Fees for Services or Travel for the Home Sample Collection.
Professional Trained Staff
- You can be certain that your sample will always be collected by well credentialed DMLT certified Phlebotomists, who are not only technically proficient but also well versed with all the required best quality and safety practices to ensure you have a stress-free experience.
- You will receive your Digital Diagnostic Test Reports within 24 Hours on your curefit app as well as on your email. Our Digital Reports are comprehensive, interpretative, and extremely easy to understand.
Best in-class Quality and Safety.
- All Phlebotomists are well trained on NABL Guidelines and certified by WHO on Hand Hygiene, Personal Protective Equipment and Disinfection techniques.
The Carefit Experience!
- We partner with ‘Healthians’, an NABL Certified Lab to provide timely and high-quality diagnostic results. You can rest assured that Gold-standard practices are followed and maintained when it comes to quality, safety, and prevention through the use of alcohol-based sanitizers, single-use gloves, masks and minimal contact when collecting the sample.
- Our high commitment to consumer satisfaction has helped us design our services to be your one-stop health care provider. This is doubly beneficial as it takes care of all your medical needs; from an Online Consultation with a Doctor, Therapist or Nutritionist to offering all-inclusive diagnostic tests without stepping out of your home. The search for 'a healthcare service near me' is now a thing of the past and your quest for quality medical and diagnostic services starts and ends at carefit
FAQs 1. Who should take the Women Health Check-Up Pack?Ideally, the Women Health Check-Up Pack can be opted by women of any age. It can come in handy in ruling out any diseases or ailments and making sure that all your organs are functioning normally.2. What Can I Expect from the Women Health Check-Up Pack?The service includes the collection of the sample at your convenience from your home. You will receive an in-depth diagnostic report within 24 hours of the collection of the sample.3. What Does the Women Health Check-Up Pack Test Report Include?You will receive an in-depth report about your blood, thyroid, vitamin levels, iron, etc. This can be used to treat any health issues or improve your immunity levels.
Top Search Terms For Yoga
Facts Of Meditation | Ardha Siddhasana | Jnana Yoga Basic Concepts | Shanmukhi Mudra | Chit Shakti For Health | Flat Belly Yoga | Beginning Hatha Yoga |Chakrasana Steps | Meditation For Peace | Navasana Benefits | Parsvottanasana Steps | How To Do Raja Yoga | Salabasana Benefits | Meaning Of Naukasana | How To Do Vajrasana | Uttanpadasana | Benefits Of Veerasana | Reclined Eagle Pose | The Yoga Sleep Pose | How To Draw Dhanurasana | Ardha Chandrasana Steps
Top Search Terms For Exercises
Dumbell Pullover | Back Superset Workout | Bicycle Ab Workout | Cable Fly High To Low | Middle Chest Workout | Free Hand Excercise | Hand Fat Loss Exercise | Bunny Jump Exercise | What Is Leg Curl | Standing Exercises For Weight Loss | How To Perform Sumo Squat | Daily Stretches For Splits
Top Search Terms Fitness
Foods That Burn Belly Fat | Benefits Of Parivrtta Trikonasana | Lotus Pose Follow-Up Poses | Trapezitis Physiotherapy Treatment | Parsva Upavistha Konasana Benefits | Back Exercises Dumbbell At Home | Best Exercises For Knock Knees | Inner Chest Workout At Gym | Cardio Exercises For Belly Fat | Jumping Jack For Weight Loss | Lateral Lunges Muscles Worked | Books To Read To Develop Reading Habit | How To Grow A Beard Faster For Teenagers Naturally | Baddha Padmasana Benefits In English | Asanas To Reduce Buttocks And Thighs | Benefits Of Anulom Vilom Yoga | What Is Trikonasana And Its Benefits | How To Increase Beard Growth