Online Bone Health Screening Pack by carefit
About The Carefit Bone Health Screening Pack is useful to detecting nutritional deficiencies and other factors responsible for poor bone health. It also screens for any underlying medical conditions which can be reviewed by your Orthopedic doctor.What are the tests included in Bone Health Screening Pack?The Carefit Bone Health Screening Pack includes -Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)ALP is an enzyme found abundantly in the bones and liver and helps in mineralization of bone and is a useful marker of bone formation. Elevated levels of ALP in the blood may indicate bone disorders, liver or gallbladder damage or a blockage of bile ducts.CalciumCalcium is a mineral that makes up our bones and teeth and helps in keeping them strong. This Calcium test measures the level of calcium in your blood to diagnose conditions relating to the bones, heart, nerves, muscles, kidneys, thyroid and teeth by indicating weak bones susceptible to fracture and other complications like kidney stones. Another option to assess the amount of calcium in your bones is by a bone mass density test or a bmd test carried out by our Partner Lab, ‘Healthians’.Phosphorus, SerumPhosphorus works with calcium and vitamin D in balance needed to keep your bones healthy and strong. Any imbal ance because of high phosphorus in your blood causes your body to pull calcium from your bones to try and keep your blood balanced leading to bone resorption or thinning. The test also reflects the functioning of your kidney by checking its ability to get rid of phosphate. Kidney function can be assessed further by a serum creatinine test.Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)TSH affects the rate of bone replacement and any imbalance in the hormone level causes accelerated bone resorption, reduced bone density, osteoporosis, increased risk of fracturesUric AcidThe uric acid test is recommended for a disorder called Gout in which high levels of uric acid is found in the blood leading to accumulation of these uric acid crystals in the joints. Symptoms of Gout present as joint pain usually in the toes.Vitamin D TotalVitamin D helps our body effectively absorb calcium necessary for strong bones and muscles. A deficiency of Vitamin D leads to a loss of bone density, bone and muscle pain, osteoporosis and susceptibility to fractures.Some of the ADD-ON TESTS included in the Bone Health Screening Pack are:Vitamin B12A deficiency of vitamin B12 can cause low bone density, osteoporosis, increased risk of fracture, tiredness and low energy.Complete Hemogram (CBC, ESR, PS)A complete hemogram evaluates your overall health and detects a wide range of infections and potential diseases by counting your Red Blood Cells, White Blood Cells and Platelets.Any deficiency may indicate an autoimmune or a bone marrow disorder.Triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4) TestsBoth T3 and T4 are hormones that help in repair of micro fractures, prevent formation of brittle bones and balance calcium and phosphate levels.Iron Screening (Ferritin, Iron, TIBC, UIBC, TS)Iron is an essential trace element and nutrient that is necessary to maintain life. Iron Deficiency anemia affects bone metabolism by decreasing bone formation.How carefit online Bone Health Screening Pack works:
- Buy the Screening pack through the curefit app or the curefit website (www.cure.fit) and schedule your tests later for any date & time of your choice.
- Provide the Samples without leaving your home.
- Get access to your Test Reports within 24 Hours on the curefit app and also by Email.
Benefits of carefit online Bone Health Screening PackOn Time Start
- We guarantee that on the day of your scheduled booking, our punctual technicians will arrive at your location exactly on time and collect the sample.
Free Home Sample Pickup
- Once you have purchased your pack, you will have the choice to schedule your tests from the comfort of your home. We do NOT charge any Extra Fees for Services or Travel for the Home Sample Collection.
Professional Trained Staff
- You can be certain that your sample will always be collected by well credentialed DMLT certified Phlebotomists, who are not only technically proficient but also well versed with all the required best quality and safety practices to ensure you have a stress-free experience.
- You will receive your Digital Diagnostic Test Reports within 24 Hours on your curefit app as well as on your email. Our Digital Reports are comprehensive, interpretative, and extremely easy to understand.
Best in-class Quality and Safety.
- All Phlebotomists are well trained on NABL Guidelines and certified by WHO on Hand Hygiene, Personal Protective Equipment and Disinfection techniques.
The Carefit Experience!
- We partner with ‘Healthians’, an NABL Certified Lab to provide timely and high-quality diagnostic results. You can rest assured that Gold-standard practices are followed and maintained when it comes to quality, safety, and prevention through the use of alcohol-based sanitizers, single-use gloves, masks and minimal contact when collecting the sample.
- Our high commitment to consumer satisfaction has helped us design our services to be your one-stop health care provider. This is doubly beneficial as it takes care of all your medical needs; from an Online Consultation with a Doctor, Therapist or Nutritionist to offering all-inclusive diagnostic tests without stepping out of your home. The search for 'a Bone Density Test near me' is now a thing of the past and your quest for quality medical and diagnostic services starts and ends at carefit
FAQs1. Who should take the Bone Health Screening Pack?The Carefit Bone Health Screening Pack is recommended for anyone experiencing bone pain, inactivity and stiffness.2. What Can I Expect from the Bone Health Screening Pack?The Carefit Bone Health Screening Pack is useful to detecting nutritional deficiencies and other factors responsible for poor bone health. It also screens for any underlying medical conditions which can be reviewed by your Orthopedic doctor.