What exactly is body transformation exactly?
All we are hearing these days is how people transformed their bodies. There are endless stories and pictures on social media of ‘transformed’ people.
But before we get swayed by this before after body transformation wave, it is essential to understand what full body transformation is and how does it work?
For most people, full body transformation is all about physical changes that make you look good and let you fit into your favourite clothes. While this is one aspect of best body transformation, but not in its entirety.
The true and best body transformation starts with making healthy adjustments to your lifestyle to get truly healthy from within in a way that you can sustain for a long time.
What is the step wise guide to body transformation?
Now that you have decided to take a step towards transforming your body, you may have a lot of questions about where to start and how to stick to your plans.
You have come to the right place. Whether it is about body transformation male or body transformation female, we have created a step by step guide to help you through with this. And on the way, we bust some common myths too!
Read on to know more:
- Know your objectives: Everyone’s objective of body transformation is unique. These range from skinny body transformation, upper body transformation, lower body transformation, or weight loss body transformation.
While all are great objectives, MYTH #1 is that transformation is about doing a makeover reveal or a gym body transformation where your family and peers don’t recognise you. It is about getting to know your body first and then matching your objectives. This includes knowing the fundamentals of fitness and health not just for your body but also your mind. It also means knowing its relation with wholesome nutrition.
- Get checked up: Once you know your goals, it is essential to ascertain your fitness levels. While you may look fit externally, it is best ascertained by working with your doctor. Get a complete physical checkup including your blood work done.
This is what truly tells you your health status and gives you your health benchmarks. For instance, in case you get to know that your cholesterol levels are high, you will have to direct all your efforts to that. In this case, body fat transformation becomes your goal.
- Relook your food choices: We are all guilty of consuming unhealthy stuff from time to time. Whether you want to attempt body fat transformation or skinny fat body transformation, it’s time to say goodbye to the junk. A good way to do this is to make small changes. MYTH #2 is that healthy foods are all boring. All you need to do is a little tweaking in your eating habits, and see your body change.
- Be positive: A male or female body transformation plan is never achieved in a day. Don’t give yourself unrealistic targets and berate yourself when you don’t (obviously!) achieve them. Replace these with a positive affirmation. Surround yourself with positive people who support your goals.
What are some of the best exercises for body transformation?
Now that the groundwork is laid, it’s time to begin! MYTH #3 is that you can achieve transformation without exercising!
Besides eating healthy and thinking positive, exercising is a critical element of body transformation for men and women. Here are some of the best exercises to achieve body transformation at home or the gym:
- Lower body transformation: Some of the best exercises to transform and strengthen your lower body include squats, lunges, glute bridge, calf raises, and star jumps. These exercises are suitable for body transformation for males and females. With brisk walking and running body transformation for lean people is also a great idea.
- Upper body transformation: Some of the most effective exercises include push-ups, back extensions, lat pull-ups with a resistance band, overhead press, and bicep curls. These exercises work well for body transformation for females and males.
- Skinny body transformation: Whether it is body transformation for women or men, there are some great exercises for you to try. For skinny fat body transformation, you can do barbell squats, dumbbell bench press, dumbbell single-arm row, cable core press, and barbell straight-leg deadlift.
- Lean body transformation: Lean body transformation is different from skinny body fat transformation. The best exercises to try include power yoga, burpees, push-ups, floor pullovers, dips, and incline bench press. Another great exercise is running for body transformation.
Now that you know the best exercises, let’s bust MYTH #4, which says that you can only achieve body transformation at gym. This couldn’t be farther from the truth. Several other excellent exercises don’t need equipment of gym memberships and can be included in workouts at home. Some of the best exercises that don’t require gym body transformation include brisk walking, jumping jacks, squats, skipping rope, and lunges. Or you can just get the basic equipment and begin body transformation at home.
MYTH #5 is that exercising for body transformation for men and women is done the same way. Well, yes and no. For instance, when there is a common goal of losing weight, the basic concepts and weight loss exercises will be the same. When the goals of body transformation for men and women differ, the movements and exercises change. Other principles in body transformation for women and men also apply. These include things such as women seem to recover faster from workouts than men and don’t experience as much workout-related muscle damage.
In the end, the biggest myth is that you need to follow others to begin your journey of weight loss body transformation. Remember, your before and after body transformation is something that needs to be ingrained holistically in your life and is subjective to your unique needs and state of health. Whether it is female body transformation or that of males, there are no miracles. It’s all about hard work and perseverance for life.