Online Full Body Health Check-up by carefit
About Full Body Health Checkup pack is to help you understand the status of your key health indicators, right from your home. It helps in early detection of common chronic & lifestyle health conditions related to thyroid, diabetes, liver, kidney, heart and blood. Health should be the topmost priority of everyone, but unfortunately, it always takes a back seat, until some health issue arises. People prefer to take OTC medicines rather than visit a doctor. By the time they make an appointment, it would have led to chronic illness. Many of these health issues that arise can be averted if detected at an early stage by undergoing a full body checkup. If you are one among those people who have avoided a full-body checkup it is time to get one done from carefit as after all health is wealth!What are the tests included in Full Body Health Check-up?The need for a full-body health checkup is now extremely important majorly due to the current lifestyle.We at carefit do comprehensive tests which are considered as a master health checkup as we conduct up to 63 tests to get a clear idea about the condition of your health. Some of the important tests we conduct are:Complete Haemogram: Haemogram gives the overall blood count of a person and helps in finding if there are any infections or diseases in the body. The RBC, WBC, and platelet counts are determined and all the tests are done from one blood sample.Diabetes screening: It is a test to determine the blood sugar levels and gives an average blood sugar level of the past 3 months. Since diabetes is a common lifestyle disease, it is a must to get this test done.Kidney function test: Blood and urine samples are taken to determine if the kidney is working optimally or has some issues.Lipid profile test: It is a test to learn about the condition of the heart and find if there are any risks of coronary heart disease. It is a preventive health checkup to see if there are any risks due to the lifestyle. A lipid profile test will find the good cholesterol (HDL-C), bad cholesterol (LDL-C), LDL/HDL ratio and triglycerides.Liver function test: It is done to check the functioning of the liver and also determine if there is any damage to the liver.TSH: It is a test to check the level of Thyroid-stimulating hormone and to determine if the thyroid gland is functioning properly. It can also detect a thyroid disorder before it shows any symptoms.Urine Routine: An urinalysis is done on the sample to find out health issues and diagnose kidney issues or diabetes.Some of the ADD-ON TESTS included in the Full Body Health Check-up are:
- Vitamin screening
- Iron screening
- T3, T4
- Testosterone Total
- Insulin - Fasting
- C-Reactive Protein Quantitative (CRP)
- Blood Grouping
How carefit online Full Body Health Check-up works:
- Buy the Screening pack through the curefit app or the curefit website (www.cure.fit) and schedule your tests later for any date & time of your choice.
- Provide the Samples without leaving your home.
- Get access to your Test Reports within 24 Hours on the curefit app and also by Email.
Benefits of carefit online Full Body Health Check-upOn Time Start
- We guarantee that on the day of your scheduled booking, our punctual technicians will arrive at your location exactly on time and collect the sample.
Free Home Sample Pickup
- Once you have purchased your pack, you will have the choice to schedule your tests from the comfort of your home. We do NOT charge any Extra Fees for Services or Travel for the Home Sample Collection.
Professional Trained Staff
- You can be certain that your sample will always be collected by well credentialed DMLT certified Phlebotomists, who are not only technically proficient but also well versed with all the required best quality and safety practices to ensure you have a stress-free experience.
- You will receive your Digital Diagnostic Test Reports within 24 Hours on your curefit app as well as on your email. Our Digital Reports are comprehensive, interpretative, and extremely easy to understand.
Best in-class Quality and Safety.
- All Phlebotomists are well trained on NABL Guidelines and certified by WHO on Hand Hygiene, Personal Protective Equipment and Disinfection techniques.
The Carefit Experience!
- We partner with ‘Healthians’, an NABL Certified Lab to provide timely and high-quality diagnostic results. You can rest assured that Gold-standard practices are followed and maintained when it comes to quality, safety, and prevention through the use of alcohol-based sanitizers, single-use gloves, masks and minimal contact when collecting the sample.
- Our high commitment to consumer satisfaction has helped us design our services to be your one-stop health care provider. This is doubly beneficial as it takes care of all your medical needs; from an Online Consultation with a Doctor, Therapist or Nutritionist to offering all-inclusive diagnostic tests without stepping out of your home. The search for 'a Full Body Health Check-Up near me' is now a thing of the past and your quest for quality medical and diagnostic services starts and ends at carefit
FAQs1. Who should take the Full Body Health Check-Up Pack?Anyone over the age of 35 years or has chronic illness should undergo this test at least once every year.2. What Can I Expect from the Full Body Health Check-Up Pack?It involves taking blood and urine samples from the comfort of your home3. What Does the Full Body Health Check-Up Pack Test Report Include?The test report will include results of the blood test like the blood count, TSH level, liver function, kidney function, Hba1c levels,, and more.
Top Search Terms For Yoga
Dandasana | Padmasana | Manduka Aasan | Urdhva Vajrasana | Supta Kurmasana | Gomukhasana Yoga | Makarasana Yoga | Mudrasana Benefits | Garudasana Meaning | Parvatasana Meaning | Siddhasana Posture | Padahastasana Definition | Crow Pose Yoga | How To Do Om | Steps Of Pranayam | What Is Chakrasana | Hero Pose Benefits | Ardha Chandrasana Steps | Hair Growth Mudra | Akarna Dhanurasana Standing | Prana Mudra Meaning | What Is Vayu Mudra | Mudra For Pelvic Muscles | Skandasana Pose Benefits | Mudra To Reduce Anxiety | Contraindications Of Vakrasana | How To Do Uttanpadasana | Benefits Of Khechari Mudra | Balayam Results In How Many Days
Top Search Terms For Exercises
Trapezit | Legs Curls | Barble Curl | High Knee Run | Snatch Benefits | Glute Kickback Exercise | Freehand Gym Workout | Hand Weight Loss Exercise | Cat Camel Exercise Benefits | Cable Seated Elbow Out Row | Dumbbell Pullover Chest Benefits | Does Skipping Rope Increase Height | Does Russian Twist Burn Belly Fat | Hips And Thighs Weight Loss Exercise
Top Search Terms For Fitness
Why Mangoes Cause Pimples | Apana Vayu Mudra For Heart | What Is Shambhavi Mahamudra | Surya Mudra For Constipation | List Down The Steps Of Naukasana | Yoni Mudra For Hormonal Imbalance | How To Do Mayurasana Step By Step | Which Is The Most Effective Exercise To Increase Height