Busy moms who are trying to juggle between taking care of their baby, going to work may not finding time to exercise. Here is a scheduled workout of mom exercises that teaches you how to increase stamina and lose weight at the earliest possible. Remember that when a mom exercises at home, there are plenty of disruptions. It is not at all easy to plan a workout for mom with toddlers at the age of 2 and 3. So it is always wise to follow a short but intense workout for mom with tight schedules. It could be a dance video, exercise for postnatal mothers, belly fat reduction exercises or anything. Especially for a new mom, exercise at home is one of the most convenient options. If you have the financial capability, you can also hire a trainer to help you in the weight loss and strength training process. But even if you are not able to afford a trainer, it is possible to lose weight by following a few workouts.
Tips to Motivate Yourself!
- Fix a goal or target to lose the baby weight.
- Find time and energy consistently on a regular basis.
- All busy moms should make the best use of the little breaks they get in between.
- Simultaneously follow other diet tips for weight loss.
- Stick on to a workout routine.
- Make it a habit to exercise daily.
Schedule of Exercises
Workout for moms should start with basic movements like climbing stairs in your home, going for an evening walk with your kids. Brisk walking is a good exercise for postnatal mothers and a workout for mom who is just starting off. Grown-up kids may not want to work out with moms. In that case, you can engage them with aerobics and dance videos. For any mother, exercise is compulsory to keep them fit, and strong. Here are a few types of quick mommy belly workouts to try:
- Tabata –This is a set of mommy belly exercises that requires only 10 minutes of your time. It consists of a 4-minute workout done in 2 sets with 1-minute breaks in between.
|Exercise type||Workout Timing||Rest timing||Repetitions|
|Squats||20 seconds||10 seconds||8|
|Mountain climbers||20 seconds||10 seconds||8|
|Jumping jacks||20 seconds||10 seconds||8|
The jumping jacks are optional and can be done during the intervals if you still have the energy.
- AMRAPs – The full form of AMRAP is “as many rounds as possible”. This mummy tummy workout challenges you to complete as many rounds of exercise as possible within twenty minutes.
- EMOMs – This is again a set of mommy tummy exercises that could be done for about twenty minutes. The full form of EMOM is “every minute on the minute”. It is more of an abs workout that forms a chain of mommy belly fat exercises that has to be done within a minute. If you finish faster than a minute, you get to relax till the end of that minute and repeat the same.
- Household chores that substitute mommy belly workouts – If new moms don’t find time to work out at all, they are definitely capable of multitasking. Mom exercises can also be in the form of doing laundry by hand, vigorous scrubbing and cleaning, washing and vacuuming the car, gardening etc. This full-body workout for mom increases your heart rate and burns calories. Make sure you do these chores vigorously enough to make you sweat and burn the fat.
Mothers who want a great body, should try and exercise whenever and wherever they are able to because mothers health is the utmost priority over anything else. Workout for mom may not be possible every day, but make sure you do at least a simple mommy tummy workout to balance it out. Stick to a workout routine of mother exercise that helps you burn the most calories, and you will soon find a difference in your body shape and energy levels.